+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Open work Permit refused. Please help

gagandeep94000

Dec 5, 2018
Hello. I’m on study permit in Canada. My spouse’s visa has been disapproved consecutively 2 times, visitor and open work permit. OWP is the recent one refused with 205 c 2 section. I have no idea what to do to bring my wife and baby here in Canada. I’m about to return to India cause I’m seeing no hope from anywhere. Please give me genuine advise.

magento

Jun 5, 2018
Hello. I’m on study permit in Canada. My spouse’s visa has been disapproved consecutively 2 times, visitor and open work permit. OWP is the recent one refused with 205 c 2 section. I have no idea what to do to bring my wife and baby here in Canada. I’m about to return to India cause I’m seeing no hope from anywhere. Please give me genuine advise.
Don't lose hope and take help of someone experienced, try @legalfalcon

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Order GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons behind the refusals. They will take around 30 days to arrive. With two refusals already, you should not reapply until you know the detailed refusal reasons and feel that you have strong evidence to address them.

There was never any guarantee the TRV/OWP would be approved when you came here on a study permit. So that was a risk you took by coming here.

rohit004

Apr 17, 2019
india
contact me