+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal online sponsorship

seatobc

Oct 30, 2018
I did an online application for spousal sponsorship, how long does it take to get a response from ircc after submitting?
Hi I have a quick question regarding the online application - How did you get the IMM1344 signed by you and your spouse? Was it a digital signature and then you validated the form or you validated the form, printed it, signed it and scanned it to get the final form ready to be submitted?

Jul 23, 2021
When you have finished filling the form on the online account at the end of the page you would see a Declaration that states before you can submit application, you need to sign the declaration stating that everything you submitted is true, correct and complete this form will act as a digital signature

• Wow
Reactions: Harry778

tigerc

Sep 16, 2021
Hi I have a quick question regarding the online application - How did you get the IMM1344 signed by you and your spouse? Was it a digital signature and then you validated the form or you validated the form, printed it, signed it and scanned it to get the final form ready to be submitted?
I validated the form, printed it, both PA and Sponsor signed it (technically, only the Sponsor's is required, as the PA will sign the whole application when submitting), and scanned it. Used the scan for the application.

rhuaynalaya

Sep 16, 2021
Mexico
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mexico
I am printed it as well, signed it and just in case I add my writeen name next to the signature and then scaned it,

psycheho

Sep 14, 2021
I did an online application for spousal sponsorship, how long does it take to get a response from ircc after submitting?
Hi, I would like to submit online application too. I'm studying how to do it.
How's your status of your application now? Did you receive AOR1?

Smitpatel

Nov 26, 2020
Hi everyone Please suggest me what to do. Its urgent

I am sponsor. I applied online for l inland spousal sponsorship in october 2021. Its been more than 8 months but I only receives pre aor in march 2022. After that No other updates other than this. Also sponsor created or tracker and no updates on that. Please tell me what should I do. Tried calling ircc they keep on saying we received application and just wait for AOR. Also tried Mp but he said same wait.

Please help me what should I do ? Apply on paper or other suggestions please.