Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
Hello,

I'm an American who's just received my ITA for Permanent Residency through the Express Entry Skilled Worker option. I'm finding it difficult to ascertain, however, just exactly what supporting documents are required to submit with my application at the 60 day deadline; different websites tell me different things. I have proof of funds, my ECA results, my Identity History Check, my IELTS exam results, and letters from my employers from the past ten years. Is there anything else I need? Do I need a medical exam?

Also, another interesting wrinkle, what forms do I need to submit for my spouse? She's a Canadian citizen who has been living legally down here in the U.S. for five years (we're about to be married four); does she need ECA results, Identity History Check, IELTS results, and a medical exam as well? Does she need proof of employment from the last ten years? We're confused about it because, theoretically as a Canadian citizen, shouldn't she just be able to move up no problem as it is? Can't we just submit a copy of her Canadian passport, Birth certificate, identity card, and US Permanent Resident Card?

If anyone can provide clarity on the matter, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much for your help! :)

schi0301

Jul 23, 2019
Hello,

I'm an American who's just received my ITA for Permanent Residency through the Express Entry Skilled Worker option. I'm finding it difficult to ascertain, however, just exactly what supporting documents are required to submit with my application at the 60 day deadline; different websites tell me different things. I have proof of funds, my ECA results, my Identity History Check, my IELTS exam results, and letters from my employers from the past ten years. Is there anything else I need? Do I need a medical exam?

Also, another interesting wrinkle, what forms do I need to submit for my spouse? She's a Canadian citizen who has been living legally down here in the U.S. for five years (we're about to be married four); does she need ECA results, Identity History Check, IELTS results, and a medical exam as well? Does she need proof of employment from the last ten years? We're confused about it because, theoretically as a Canadian citizen, shouldn't she just be able to move up no problem as it is? Can't we just submit a copy of her Canadian passport, Birth certificate, identity card, and US Permanent Resident Card?

If anyone can provide clarity on the matter, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much for your help! :)
Hi

Could I know what you did?
Thank you