+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Cases

MannBoy

Feb 24, 2016
can we add our spouse with marriage certificate or we need wedding with all traditional ceremony. plz help.

Ziliviya

May 26, 2022
I have a question, i got married this year in april end. Its an arrange marriage and i want my husband to come here. I am on open work permit now, holding NOC B job. And spoke to the lawyer about his spousal open work permit. I have to show the balance in his account. So what is the best way to show? FD or just the normal balance in the account? What is more stronger?

also is this the right time to keep the file or should i wait for some more months?
also my husband went to europe for studies and his loan got rejected and so he had to leave the studies and comeback to india but he over stayed there for 10 days bcz he had to arrange the fund to come back. But he paid the fine for that. Will this be an issue while putting his file?

looking forward to your response
Thanksa

SahibaM

May 26, 2022
My husband (primary applicant) and I (co applicant) applied for Canadian PR in single application. My husband got PR as he was in Canada. I resides outside Canada and neither I get any passport request yet nor any update for myself. Can someone guide me with the further process?
My husband applied pr in CEC program.