+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL APPLIC. 2017 THOSE CLIENT WHOSE FILE WERE DESTROYED PLEASE JOIN HERE

Bsaxena

Jul 11, 2016
I AM JAN 30 2017 APLLICANT I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM NDVO THAT THEY DESTROYED MY FILE BY MISTAKE SO I HAD TO SEND EVERYTHING AGAIN THROUGH EMAIL, STILL NO RESPONSE FROM THEM ........ EVERYONE IN SAME SITUATION PLZ JOIN AND LETS DISCUSS WHAT CAN BE DONE

C

Classic Chucks

They're supposed to have a scanned copy of your file -- every single page.. So that could just work for them. I mean. It's a grave mistake.. they should think of ways of not putting the burden of producing another file from you. Did you ask which forms do they need or they need everything?

You can order a copy of your scanned application package (unless scanned copy was destroyed too) via ATIP but that will take 30 days. Gather up what you can and send via email asap. Hope they prioritize your file as well. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bsaxena

Jul 11, 2016
They're supposed to have a scanned copy of your file -- every single page.. So that could just work for them. I mean. It's a grave mistake.. they should think of ways of not putting the burden of producing another file from you. Did you ask which forms do they need or they need everything?

You can order a copy of your scanned application package (unless scanned copy was destroyed too) via ATIP but that will take 30 days. Gather up what you can and send via email asap. Hope they prioritize your file as well. Good luck.
i already did that in may but no reply since then