+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship

Shamaine

Mar 1, 2021
Hello,what I have two close friends that want to be my sponsor for study permit,would you that that will work.The close friends are from my country.they give me the letters from the banks already with my name on it an stated that they are friends.these different persons.have anyone did this before by being sponsor by their friends?an how did it work out?how did you wrote the letter?an anyone have a copy of the letter they would like to share please.thanks inadvance

Last edited:

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello,what I have two close friends that want to be my sponsor would you that that will work.they give me the letters from the banks already with my name on it an stated that they are friends.these different persons.have anyone did this before by being sponsor by their friends?an how did it work out?how did you wrote the letter?an anyone have a copy of the letter they would like to share please.thanks inadvance
What are you coming to Canada for?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,what I have two close friends that want to be my sponsor would you that that will work.they give me the letters from the banks already with my name on it an stated that they are friends.these different persons.have anyone did this before by being sponsor by their friends?an how did it work out?how did you wrote the letter?an anyone have a copy of the letter they would like to share please.thanks inadvance
How are they sponsoring you if they are your friends?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They will sponsor me for a study permit.they live in my country
Are your showing your own funds? Friends sponsoring your studies doesn’t give your visa much strength. Have they transferred all the money required to your bank accounts?