+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship was returned

NatashaTS

Aug 12, 2019
Hey everyone,

I had a few questions.

My sponsorship was returned to me entirely by post at the beginning of January 2020, i made a mistake on a document.

I filled out that document correctly and sent back my sponsorship to the adresse mentioned on the letter. I did not re-sign the old documents as they were all correct. will that make a problem?

I havent received my AOR it's been 4 months now. I am getting worried.

frange

May 25, 2018
Hey everyone,

I had a few questions.

My sponsorship was returned to me entirely by post at the beginning of January 2020, i made a mistake on a document.

I filled out that document correctly and sent back my sponsorship to the adresse mentioned on the letter. I did not re-sign the old documents as they were all correct. will that make a problem?

I havent received my AOR it's been 4 months now. I am getting worried.
Why you did not ask this question prior to send it back? Nothing we can do now since it's already sent.

Reactions: cjr

NatashaTS

Aug 12, 2019
Why you did not ask this question prior to send it back? Nothing we can do now since it's already sent.
I did and obviously i asked people and forums that had the wrong answer. So now i guess your telling me they will sent it back and i will have to apply all over again?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I did and obviously i asked people and forums that had the wrong answer. So now i guess your telling me they will sent it back and i will have to apply all over again?
They may or may not return your application. Not much you can do now.

I don't know who you asked previously. I search your posts here and didn't see any regardling to how to re-send a returned application except this post.

NatashaTS

Aug 12, 2019
Someone who has already done the process recomemded a forum on Facebook. I am not an expert and just want to get the sponsorship done. I have been extra stressed with this process. Thanks for your response.

frange

May 25, 2018
Where did I tell that mate? I said that at this stage we can do anything since your application is already sent.

Reactions: esam99