+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship/relationship matter

vashkoibito

Sep 19, 2018
Hi everyone.im new in this forum and not sure if im on the right page.
My question is about how can I bring my bf here in canada knowing that I need to be married to him first.To lwt u know a bit of his background, he was married but now is in the process of annulment in philippines,to make the story short it's been along time that him and his ex has no communication simce the 2nd child was born.My bf is worried that his annulment case will not be granted ( he is juz thinking the worst thing that will happen considering the monet and time of waiting for the annnulment's result)
We want to start our relationship right by getting him annuled so we can get married and I can bring him here with me to start our new life...im single mom juz to give u a bit of background of mine..He has 2 kids with his ex.the ex has her own family now...
Considering thw time of waiting of the annulment,is there anyway for me to bring him and his 2 kids here in canada so we can all be together as family?
I hope someone can share an answer and help me out.Godbless us all.thank you

vashkoibito

Sep 19, 2018
Thank u for sharing your thoughts.
In Philippines the chances of granting annument is very low. That is why we are hoping that there is another way for us to be together here in canada to start our family.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Have you looked into common law or conjugal sponsorship. Likely conjugal sponsorship will be your best option if you bf can't get a visa to come to Canada.

vashkoibito

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for sharing
Yes I have looked at it.common law is not for us coz we never lived together.Juz to give u a vit of our lovestory, I went back home *Philippines 2 yrs ago and had a reunion with my primary classmates and that's how our love story started.We kept in touch when I came back here in Canada so we are in a long distance relationship.the only proof we have as partners is our conversation through facebook! We dont even have a joint bank acc but planning to do that as soon as i get there this coming December.
So again,how can he get here?I don't think common law is for us.the last option is conjugal but the percentage is very low...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Given that divorce is not possible in the Philippines, conjugal is applicable. Given that you only have one in person visit as a couple I would focus in another visit. Shared bank accounts aren't important if it for a logical reason. He should also try and apply for a TRV. His refusal will add to your case that you need to apply for conjugal.

Reactions: Buletruck