+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship letter

best

Sep 14, 2012
i work in a company and i want to sponsor my wife to study in canada,should i use letter headed paper to write it or just a plane sheet of paper,will my employer write a reference letter for me when i have my contract letter already if yes can he address it to whom it may concern or visa officer.

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
we have a similar cas. My husbad is also sponsoring me. He wrote his own letter and his company wrote a reference letter for him.

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
best said:
ok,did the both letters come in company letter head
No your husband's letter should have a heading like a resume.. the name adress and contact info like a letter head , then the company's letter of course on a letter head

nne

Feb 23, 2013
If I have the sponsorship letter from myhusband and my brother ,Will the embassy still ask me to pay the tuition fees bfor they issue me a visa?

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Does sponsorhsip letter need to be of any particular format or just plain letter stating monetary support on white sheet of paper suffice?

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
@nne it depends on how sure they are that both sponsors can actually fund your tuition. If they are convienced with all the supporting document and they are also convienced you are a bonafide student, then they might not tell you to pay, but if they are not they might tell you to pay before they issue the visa.
@cute_Guy The sponsor letter does not need to follow any format, but be sure the sponsor includes his name, his relationship to you, his contact information,his number of depandants.

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
best said:
i work in a company and i want to sponsor my wife to study in canada,should i use letter headed paper to write it or just a plane sheet of paper,will my employer write a reference letter for me when i have my contract letter already if yes can he address it to whom it may concern or visa officer.
It is better to write it on letter headed paper and in the end of your letter, you need two signatures: 1 from you and the other one from your employer and stamp it.