+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship from KSA-Riydh to Canada

ehmriah

Jun 7, 2018
Hello,
I need your help. I am currently working here in KSA Riyadh and my aunt wants to sponsor me to go to canada.. would that be possible? If so, what are the requirements We need to submit? Please help im really new to this

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,
I need your help. I am currently working here in KSA Riyadh and my aunt wants to sponsor me to go to canada.. would that be possible? If so, what are the requirements We need to submit? Please help im really new to this
Hi

Does your aunt have a spouse/common-law partner, any kids, living parents/grandparents, any Canadian relatives? If she does, she cannot sponsor you.

She could support you financially to come to Canada as a student.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Hello,
Are you talking about being sponsored to move permanently, or being invited for a visit?

ehmriah

Jun 7, 2018
Yup she does. She lives in canada with her family. She wants to sponsor me to move permanently.

If that is the case that she cannot, how about if she sponsor me as my employer to work in canada ?

ehmriah

Jun 7, 2018
Hi

Does your aunt have a spouse/common-law partner, any kids, living parents/grandparents, any Canadian relatives? If she does, she cannot sponsor you.

She could support you financially to come to Canada as a student.

Yups she does. She lives with her family there. If that is the case. Can she sponsor me as my employer to work in canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yups she does. She lives with her family there. If that is the case. Can she sponsor me as my employer to work in canada?
Usually that will be refused because it is viewed as getting around the family sponsorship rules. Too many people were hiring family members for the sole purpose of immigration so the rule were tightened. In many cases the family members didn't work for the family member when they arrived in Canada which was also a problem.

ehmriah

Jun 7, 2018
Usually that will be refused because it is viewed as getting around the family sponsorship rules. Too many people were hiring family members for the sole purpose of immigration so the rule were tightened. In many cases the family members didn't work for the family member when they arrived in Canada which was also a problem.

Is there Any way we could work around ?

ehmriah

Jun 7, 2018
How about if I apply for live in care giver? And I will find an employer not a relative of mine and will sponsor me ? Would that be okay? Would it be easier if I come from here KSA or from philippines?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
How about if I apply for live in care giver? And I will find an employer not a relative of mine and will sponsor me ? Would that be okay? Would it be easier if I come from here KSA or from philippines?
Do you have work experience as a caregiver or studies in nursing?

ehmriah

Jun 7, 2018
Then yes, you can try to look into the current pathways for caring programs, which I believe are stricter (more requirements, etc.) than the previous live-in caregiver program.

Oh i see i hope it would be easy to produce those requirements ... thanks