+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship for study permit application

Eunice Tay

Oct 13, 2021
Hi everyone.
I’m an international student who recently got accepted at a college in Canada. As I’m about to submit my visa application, I would like to know if it’s possible for a company to sponsor my studies? If yes, what documents would I need as proof of funds etc.
Thank you in advance for your help :)

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi everyone.
I’m an international student who recently got accepted at a college in Canada. As I’m about to submit my visa application, I would like to know if it’s possible for a company to sponsor my studies? If yes, what documents would I need as proof of funds etc.
Thank you in advance for your help :)
Yes.
Any document that will proof without any doubt that this company is legit, you are (or will be ) employed there, and it has the funds to foot your tuition.

Eunice Tay

Oct 13, 2021
Well, that's the most sensible reason why a company would want to sponsor you, no? Unless you mean someone wants to sponsor you from funds in a Business account?
Sorry I did not phrase my question properly. The company wants to sponsor me to study a one year course/training then come back to work for them right after. Do I have to work for them for a few months first then go for my training or it doesn’t matter as long as I have a letter of employment even for the future?