+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship Evalution imm5481 question 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
I am a student and sponsoring my outland spouse(husband). I have some quesiotion in imm5481 form

1. iam unemployed so what i put on question 3 your net personal income leave if blank, N/A or NONE

2. Number of family members and persons included in undertakings in efect and not yet in effect... Q4 is youself defualt fill 1 which is me.Q5 a Current undertaking i fill 1 which my spouse... what will i fill Q5 b i, ii, iii, iv.I didnot sponsor previous any any one so i put 0 on all four boxes or leave it blank? and also Q6 a, b which is also not N/A on me. and Q7 my answer is 2 which is me and my spouse

3. Detail of family members and person included in undertakings in effect or not yet in effect question can i write N/A in all which is 5.Bi, 5.Bii, 5.Biii, 5.Biv, and 6.A, 6.B

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
m_gul said:
1. iam unemployed so what i put on question 3 your net personal income leave if blank, N/A or NONE
Net personal income is what would be found on your NoA / Option C from CRA (you are filing tax returns, right?). Whatever that value is, you should copy.

m_gul said:
2. Number of family members and persons included in undertakings in efect and not yet in effect... Q4 is youself defualt fill 1 which is me.Q5 a Current undertaking i fill 1 which my spouse... what will i fill Q5 b i, ii, iii, iv.I didnot sponsor previous any any one so i put 0 on all four boxes or leave it blank? and also Q6 a, b which is also not N/A on me. and Q7 my answer is 2 which is me and my spouse
Are there any children that either of you have (including ones that may not be accompanying)? If no children, then just 1 - your spouse. i - 0; ii - 0; iii - 0; iv - 0. You cannot be in default of a previous undertaking if one did not exist. Besides, that's not something you want to be.

m_gul said:
3. Detail of family members and person included in undertakings in effect or not yet in effect question can i write N/A in all which is 5.Bi, 5.Bii, 5.Biii, 5.Biv, and 6.A, 6.B
A previous undertaking is sponsoring someone previously. If you have not done that, then N/A or blank is appropriate.

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
profiler said:
Net personal income is what would be found on your NoA / Option C from CRA (you are filing tax returns, right?). Whatever that value is, you should copy.

Are there any children that either of you have (including ones that may not be accompanying)? If no children, then just 1 - your spouse. i - 0; ii - 0; iii - 0; iv - 0. You cannot be in default of a previous undertaking if one did not exist. Besides, that's not something you want to be.

A previous undertaking is sponsoring someone previously. If you have not done that, then N/A or blank is appropriate.

I don't have any children..... i am sponoring only my spouse so i put Q5 a 1 and Q5b i 0 , ii 0, iii 0, iv 0 and Q6 is not applicable leaving it blank and Q7 total number of person 2 which is me and my spouse....
and for Detail of family members and person included in undertakings in effect or not yet in effect questions which is 5.Bi, 5.Bii, 5.Biii, 5.Biv, and 6.A, 6.B .... i am writing N/A instead of blank because in CIC website every where its mention dont leave it blank thats y i am writing N/A or none

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
m_gul said:
I don't have any children..... i am sponoring only my spouse so i put Q5 a 1 and Q5b i 0 , ii 0, iii 0, iv 0 and Q6 is not applicable leaving it blank and Q7 total number of person 2 which is me and my spouse....
and for Detail of family members and person included in undertakings in effect or not yet in effect questions which is 5.Bi, 5.Bii, 5.Biii, 5.Biv, and 6.A, 6.B .... i am writing N/A instead of blank because in CIC website every where its mention dont leave it blank thats y i am writing N/A or none
Sounds right