+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship Application returned back from CIC

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
I didn’t mention my postal code (PA) and my wife’s, and we both live in Vancouver but we have written it in 1000 places throughout the application, I’m very anxious as my application was received on July 31st
What should I do, is it too late to send a webform including an updated IMM5406? Reading all the above messages I have a feeling my application could be coming back any time :/
This sucks
I am so frustrated.
Did you get AOR ??

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
This is just really unfair, checked the google docs and somebody's app was returned because they didn’t write “Canada” in IMM 5406
So they just didn’t write the name of the country. I am so stressed and anxious. Just sucks.
We had done the same mistake (forgot to write Canada in the sponsor address in form IMM 5406, and one postal code was missing for one sibling in Europe). We applied in June 2021, sent a corrected form using the Webform in July 2021, and we received the AOR in November 2021 (now waiting for ECOPR as we received the PR portal invite 2 weeks ago). Also, we had ordered GCMS notes in December , only received them yesterday, but the agent clearly mentioned in the notes that we sent a « corrected form for IMM 5406 ». So it did work to send an updated form , I suppose we were lucky since we found out about that mistake only one month after applying. I hope this can help other members facing the same situation :)

Reactions: armoured

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guys , My parent's application get rejected due to IMM5406 .... I have the forms ready to be emailed however when i log to the Portal i see that the declaration is also rejected while IRCC letter speaks only about IMM5406

Should i worry about the declaration? if yes how to submit it

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
What should I do for editing “Declaration and Contest”, since the website doesn’t let me edit it.
I'm exactly on the same situation as you ; we will resubmit Addditional family members but what to do with Declaration and contest?