+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship and Visitor visa

MyCanadalife

Dec 31, 2017
Hello could anyone offer me some advise please..I applied for permanent residence last year june in canada class February this year I applied to extend my visitor visa. I was asked to do a medical exam for that extension which i did and last week I got an update for my PR application to have a medical exam done.

Does that mean I do another medical exam for the PR application or can the previous medical exam to extend my visitor stay can be sent to the PR office. If so how do I go about doing that. Do I tell the clinic to do that?

Please advise

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello could anyone offer me some advise please..I applied for permanent residence last year june in canada class February this year I applied to extend my visitor visa. I was asked to do a medical exam for that extension which i did and last week I got an update for my PR application to have a medical exam done.

Does that mean I do another medical exam for the PR application or can the previous medical exam to extend my visitor stay can be sent to the PR office. If so how do I go about doing that. Do I tell the clinic to do that?

Please advise

Thanks
Hi

Submit the receipt for the medical that you have already done.

MyCanadalife

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks you so much for your response. However I only have a sheet of paper reading emedical and outlines at the bottom what tests I did. It also reads some information as well plus the paid price. I also have a lab receipt of blood work that shows what I paid for. Is this what I submit. Also where do I submit this information. Because there so many addresses for immigration

Please advise

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks you so much for your response. However I only have a sheet of paper reading emedical and outlines at the bottom what tests I did. It also reads some information as well plus the paid price. I also have a lab receipt of blood work that shows what I paid for. Is this what I submit. Also where do I submit this information. Because there so many addresses for immigration

Please advise
Yes, submit that. If you can't upload it in your account, use the Webform.