+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsoring

wodney

Jan 30, 2006
london england

can anyone tell me if my wife(the canadian one) can still sponsor me if she is living here in the uk with me,also how do i go about getting a pardon after my 5 years is up and where i have to go to get it....
ps
thanks for the help in my last question i posted

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
:) In the forms to apply there is a section that tells you what to do once you have received a pardon and also it will depend I believe what the offence was. It doesn't mean they will accept you.

As for your wife, is she a born canadian or a landed immigrant? As we all have time limit to stay out of Canada.

BCbound

Star Member
Jan 4, 2005
Assuming your wife is a Canadian citizen, she can sponsor you from within the UK. She just has to say that she intends to move to Canada with you.

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
:) I believe that just saying that she intends to move to canada with him isn't sufficient anymore. I have seen many married canadians who living outside of canada, their marriages refused. So I think they will have to prove that their marriage is truly based on love etc. I was talking to one person not long ago who is leaving Canada because Immigration refuses to let his wife come and they have been married 10 years.

BCbound

Star Member
Jan 4, 2005
I'm assuming they have a real marriage.

I have sponsored my wife from within the UK with no problem. Just answer the questions asked on the forms etc. and there should be no problem.

It is arranged marriages for the purpose of getting into Canada that they are on the lookout for.

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
:roll: It isn't as easy as you say, as I have been taking files where the marriages were refused or just laying there because it wasn't properly done. Just filling out the forms and they should be okay..isn't exactly the truth. There is more to it than especially now with the security level and on the look out for terroistes because they are not only arabs, but from all walks of life and all colors.

I will be able to give you the advice you need and how to go about it so you don't have any problems. A file well done is a case won. I hate losing so I make sure I don't.

BCbound

Star Member
Jan 4, 2005
UMMM, are you a Immigration Consultant feather? Looking for business?

Yes it is as easy as answering the questions asked, for the majority of couples where one is a Canadian citizen, I believe.

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
:D Yes, I used to be a Immigration Consultant until the new law and the awful amount of money we have to pay. I decided to quit and now only advise and do it for free in forums.

If I want to be paid, I advertise. But, I am A First Nation North American Indian and we must give back to Kijé Manito (God) for the good fortune we have. So to thank Him for my plentitude, I give out free advice to people.

If I wanted to make clients on here, I would have said it straight out who I am. But I didn't and even those who have written to me privately, I have never said I was. When I say..I will help you..it doesnt say..I will charge you..when u help someone..u do it for free and I don't think that Canadavisa would appreciate it if I came on here searching for clients. I do have a code of ethics.

I have more than enough money. I don't need to solicitate in here. When you recieve from Him you must give back to Him as not even the money is yours but His. So now I am just an Advisor. Not everyone is out for the mighty buck.

idil

Sep 5, 2012
Bonjour,a vous tous jaimerai que quelqun peux me dire pour parrainage regroupement famille epouse.
combient sa prend du temp pour les procedures si tu habite en afrique a djibouti et que ton mari vie a quebec.
merci

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
idil said:
Bonjour,a vous tous jaimerai que quelqun peux me dire pour parrainage regroupement famille epouse.
combient sa prend du temp pour les procedures si tu habite en afrique a djibouti et que ton mari vie a quebec.
merci
I understood VERY little of this. Are you asking about sponsoring your husband from Africa?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
idil said:
merci
Commencez ici: http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/fc.asp

Québec d'autres exigences particulières: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/parrains-parraines/index.html

Bonne chance!

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
computergeek said:
Commencez ici: http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/fc.asp

Québec d'autres exigences particulières: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/parrains-parraines/index.html

Bonne chance!
+1! Tried to use Google Translate but didn't understand much of it :) The many talents of computergeek!! :p