+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsoring wife from Vietnam

laozhao_vn

May 29, 2008
I am sponsoring my wife from Vietnam. Thinking that my case would be a simple and straightforward one as we married in VN with Government certificate but no wedding party. Two boys (twins) born in VN now 8-year-old and residing and schooling in Canada. We submit the application on December 8, 2007, and Singapore started processing on January 18, 2008 until now. About March 18, I sent an email to the office pleading that I needed help from my wife to look after two kids as I am now 68-year-old but in no avail (no answer). On May 23, I've received a letter from Miss. office telling me to send "Right to PR fees" and I've done as requested immediately. Could anyone has this experience tell me what this meant and still how long should I be waiting.
Thank you.

Phan

May 29, 2008
How do you know when the Singapore office began to process? Did they send you and letter to Vietnam (your wife) or to Canada?

I have not heard anything from them but I know our file was sent there. My husband is Vietnamese.

Thanks

mikeandlana

Jun 25, 2006
Sounds like your almost finished. We just received a similiar letter along with notification that they don't require an interview. Probably a couple of months left.
Good luck

laozhao_vn

May 29, 2008
Dear Mrs. Phan,
I got the message from eCAV online checking and they also sent one letter to me in Canada. My wife yet to receive any message from the official.
Take care.