+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring spouse

Hema.afd

Jan 11, 2020
From the day I land in Canada, what is the exact duration to take my spouse as dependent? Is it possible to make visitor visa inbetween. We dont want to stay seperated so finding possible options to stay together. Someone kindly help me out to solve this.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
There is no exact duration. It typically takes a year, but could be more or less.

If your spouse did not have a visa before you were married, it will be difficult to be approved for one now. Spouses are rarely approved as it is assumed they will live in Canada until their PR application is approved.

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
From the day I land in Canada, what is the exact duration to take my spouse as dependent? Is it possible to make visitor visa inbetween. We dont want to stay seperated so finding possible options to stay together. Someone kindly help me out to solve this.
What is your status in Canada and when you landed in Canada .
Message me your contact details to understand your profile better to give youA better solution

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
What is your status in Canada and when you landed in Canada .
Message me your contact details to understand your profile better to give youA better solution
Are you some kind of a consultant?

I would be very wary of anyone who was seeking contact information like this. If you're not a lawyer or a registered consultant, your advice may not be worth following.

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Are you some kind of a consultant?

I would be very wary of anyone who was seeking contact information like this. If you're not a lawyer or a registered consultant, your advice may not be worth following.
Thanks for your concern and I don’t think so that you are not authorise to raise someone advice is worth or not.
My all advice are free of Cost .

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Thanks for your concern and I don’t think so that you are not authorise to raise someone advice is worth or not.
My all advice are free of Cost .
Are you in Canada, have you had experience with immigrating to Canada?

This is a public forum, it's generally advised to actually post suggestions in the forum rather than encouraging people to contact you directly.

If your free advice is so valuable, others will want to see it. Share it publicly rather than demanding private messages.

Reactions: Ksavier