+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring spouse living outside Canada from within Canada

syedshah786

Aug 6, 2022
Hi, I living in ON, Canada and have sponsored my spouse from Canada while the applicant is in Pakistan. Received a letter this week in August that the sponsorship application is successfully and the case is now sent to London. I have following questions.
  1. Is this London, ON, Canada or London UK
  2. When my spouse would need go for the fingerprint? Will she be informed or can she do it earlier? All fee is paid in full including biometric along with the original application in June.
  3. Despite multiple attempts I can not link the application using the UCI or Application number or both to my digital account online. Wrote multiple times to Canadian Immigration and Citizenship office about this issue but no reply.

Would applicate if anyone could give me a detailed reply.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi, I living in ON, Canada and have sponsored my spouse from Canada while the applicant is in Pakistan. Received a letter this week in August that the sponsorship application is successfully and the case is now sent to London. I have following questions.
  1. Is this London, ON, Canada or London UK
  2. When my spouse would need go for the fingerprint? Will she be informed or can she do it earlier? All fee is paid in full including biometric along with the original application in June.
  3. Despite multiple attempts I can not link the application using the UCI or Application number or both to my digital account online. Wrote multiple times to Canadian Immigration and Citizenship office about this issue but no reply.

Would applicate if anyone could give me a detailed reply.
1. London UK
2. She will be informed if required.

Reactions: syedshah786

syedshah786

Aug 6, 2022
Hi

1. London UK
2. She will be informed if required.
Thank you for the 1 and 2.

3. What is the process after the biomateric? How long does it take before you get your call for medical and final visa?
4. Despite multiple attempts I can not link the application using the UCI or Application number or both to my digital account online. Wrote multiple times to Canadian Immigration and Citizenship office about this issue but no reply.