+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Someone Student Visa How to Submit Personal Financial Info?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please can someone assist?My employer is ready to sponsor me for a postgraduate course in Canada. I would provide my employment letter and other necessary documents which would proof that I'm his employee.Do you think this can fly as he isn't a family member?
It will be very difficult. Is this a large employer? What type of degree are you pursuing? Masters? PhD?

KoolBigJoe

Sep 2, 2019
It will be very difficult. Is this a large employer? What type of degree are you pursuing? Masters? PhD?
Not a large employer. I'm pursuing a post graduate certificate .Plz how do you think I can figure this out?Can I have your personal contact?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please can someone assist?My employer is ready to sponsor me for a postgraduate course in Canada. I would provide my employment letter and other necessary documents which would proof that I'm his employee.Do you think this can fly as he isn't a family member?
It's possible this will work. You'll need to provide your employer's financial statements to demonstrate that he has sufficient income / savings to support your education.

Hunterskid

May 27, 2020
I want to apply for a study permit. My dad is an associate in my sponsors company and my sponsor is also an investor in my dads new startup, is it enough to provide my sponsors bank statement, company registration documents, a letter that says my dad is an associate in his company(to prove the relationship) and my dads company’s registration documents along with a letter that indicates my sponsor is an investor in his company ?

Yinka Quadri

Jan 13, 2020
My uncle from maternal family that's ready to pay my tuitions fee before Visa application and also ready to provide sponsor documents, can he sponsor me? pls I need advice.

AroshaK

May 21, 2020
I am currently in Australia on a temporary resident visa and my Canada PR visa (Express Entry) is currently under process. My brother is hoping to apply for a student visa in Canda and I would like to sponsor him. Am I an eligible sponsor for him. I am working full time and have my savings.
Can somebody please help me with this matter? Thanks in advance!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am currently in Australia on a temporary resident visa and my Canada PR visa (Express Entry) is currently under process. My brother is hoping to apply for a student visa in Canda and I would like to sponsor him. Am I an eligible sponsor for him. I am working full time and have my savings.
Can somebody please help me with this matter? Thanks in advance!
Yes you can provide financial support if you have the additional disposable income or additional savings.

Nkemnonso

Aug 12, 2023
I was refused visa with reasons that they are not sure that I have the amount on my proof of fund and that they are not convinced that I will come back after my program.
Though I applied with my whole family ( husband and 2kids)

Now I want to drop my daughter of 14yrs and my husband to apply with my 3yrs son.

My maternal uncle is willing to sponsor me.

What are the requirements I need to collect from my uncle

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was refused visa with reasons that they are not sure that I have the amount on my proof of fund and that they are not convinced that I will come back after my program.
Though I applied with my whole family ( husband and 2kids)

Now I want to drop my daughter of 14yrs and my husband to apply with my 3yrs son.

My maternal uncle is willing to sponsor me.

What are the requirements I need to collect from my uncle
Given you are married with children, you need to show our own funds. Your uncle (who is not considered immediate or extended family) can show his personal bank statements over past 4 months to support your studies as well as funds to support himself and any of his family members. However, IRCC doesn’t need to consider his funds.

The funds you need to show after paying tuition is a minimum of $10k. Given you want to take your son, you want to show funds for day care costs. Assume you have a space for him given waitlists in Canada are years long. Not sure how you can study if you don’t have care for son.

Nkemnonso

Aug 12, 2023
Can I still submit my funds floor used before because that is the only account I have.
And my uncle is also ready to fund me with more than CAD21000

Nkemnonso

Aug 12, 2023
I initially submitted my fund of CAD21000 for my family of 4....me, my husband,my 14yrs old and my 3yrs old.
But was still refused.
So I want to use the same amount for just me and my baby

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I initially submitted my fund of CAD21000 for my family of 4....me, my husband,my 14yrs old and my 3yrs old.
But was still refused.
So I want to use the same amount for just me and my baby
So you paid first year tuition? How long is the program? It may be enough. You are fortunate to have a day care space already. Many people are on waitlists and sometimes wait years. Your uncle’s funds may or may not be considered. Is that all his savings because he has to live off those savings too.

Nkemnonso

Aug 12, 2023
My uncle isn't based in Canada o.
He is here in my country.
So the fund is just for me and my baby.
Though it's a 1year program