+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
Rossei said:
This will help others who follow the SS and produce a better statistics. Here is the link for 2015 PGP Timeline SS: http://goo.gl/S2SPwf
I am anxiously waiting for that day when I can fully update the s/sheet. God willing!

nancy285285

Jul 15, 2016
Hi Rossei,
Could you please update my status for me?
AOR-Mar 21,2015
File transfer to HK- July 19,2016
Medical done-Aug 9,2016
Medical passed-Dec 29,2016
Background in progress-Jan 3,2017
PPR-Feb 14,2017

Thanks,Nancy

myapp2014

Jan 23, 2014
Rossei said:
I'm making the following list of users who seem to be irregular in the forum and thus don't update the spreadsheet (SS) on time. Some may have completely forgotten it. Some are perhaps legitimately waiting for next update from CIC (ignore the list then). However, if you find yourself anywhere is the list below and your app has progressed since your last update; please UPDATE THE SS. Thanks.

Users who never updated the SS after their payment was charged/cashed by CIC (25 months ago):
ya61x, bppamm, SL, Srilanka, ar_ya84, QQQ, kwaheed, happytrip, elenak, VadKo, Santoshsharma, AnushaUC, pansota, shawn, helloray, Irina, froster, victoria, graceasc, nerdynurse, wangtt, dlfullhouse, Simar Bedi, jayhv, Dan, Polaroffer, khe01, Cyberfunk, fanboy, manny51, Guest, zahra01, QQ, ppq, sabujit1, princeonfire, victorzheng, pearlin, unb0082, jbcanada, jasperose, alwaysbepositive, June555, Elephant28, eddy, youyoukeke, rohit, dreamaboutcanada, hpxxx, loveyourparents, Danka, mzm26, Dynopis, Almaty, gqy0902, billinky, sparkles_01, Linda & Kristysilver

Users who never updated the SS after receiving 1st AOR from CIC (22 months ago):
Ccie18614, amrs, irobot79, Anastasia P, dlfullhouse, qqq2015, AYVAZCARLA, bokikiki, tbmht96, lca53, Zyabra, myapp2014, jjlvkk, hpxxx, AndreyU, Stealth07, shahtrs1, opeyanaw, HelloMother, steelcase, simpleMoon, michelsky, Nicrak, azeem.pasha, civic, Buleleng10, jysxvfv, hatepurelator, eadikop, UVW01, nikary, MZEE, Cali780 & FANSHA

Users who never updated the SS after receiving SA or PR I/P status (8 months ago):
Viknas, mysore, sea2sky, X0X0X, nonos, ykhehra1, Joydeer, craving_soul, champ1, Fammar, jzsga1, christina, gbajwa, renatoclaudia, kmann23, namesnik, coldincanada, shampy2009, jhutti, ppzhong2988 & Regina

Users who never updated the SS after receiving IME/PCC requests (6 - 8 months ago):
pjying, jjlvkk, jen, fneda, SKK18, hxl, Lara_K79, drunkhead, guomaomao, FSWCEC, dimp, Nancy285285, Blythe85, austinGP, echo6315, ligene15, Steven_lee, mxie, Blythe, sylvia27, Fifteen, SKULE, Leolaz27, SK5123, kevinsouza, CatherineL, rubyTheCat, vividind, vicvic, cza, sameer76, punchshp, lindyY, Judyjcf, sdzbwxp, AnastasiaU, NGhabsem, nina.roy, TataS, OP_POP, Adrielle, shampy2009 & warmwind3

This will help others who follow the SS and produce a better statistics. Here is the link for 2015 PGP Timeline SS: http://goo.gl/S2SPwf

Hi Rossei,
I did wrote last month that on 3 Feb I received an e-mail that I am approved for sponsorship and the file is transfer to Bucharest(Romania)for further processing.I tried updating (adding info,so you can transfer it to the main table),but it wouldn't let me.
Thank you

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
myapp2014 said:
Hi Rossei,
I did wrote last month that on 3 Feb I received an e-mail that I am approved for sponsorship and the file is transfer to Bucharest(Romania)for further processing.I tried updating (adding info,so you can transfer it to the main table),but it wouldn't let me.
Thank you
I might have missed it. Anyhow, I updated it now.

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
Hello hbestluck

did the mandatory military service records they asked for the same as the pdf military history form ?
I was asked to submit one with all the military details and haven't heard anything since mid December.
did it take long to see any process in your account before they sent you the PPR?

BTW congrats for the PPR :)

hbestluck said:
No they never asked for that. But they asked for a detailed travel history and background since age 18 + my father's mandatory military service records (all submitted October 2016)

hbestluck

Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. Here is an excerpt of the email I received from CIC:
########################

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:

Applicant's name

- The enclosed Details of Military Service form
- Any additional information regarding your military service/employment such as a military booklet/record
########################

We only filled out and submitted the form/table attached to the email they sent... They would never let you know at what stage you are, but when I got GCMS, it was noted that they have received all requested docs. In my case, it took 5 months to receive PPR -between military record request and PPR request

tweetyishere said:
Hello hbestluck

did the mandatory military service records they asked for the same as the pdf military history form ?
I was asked to submit one with all the military details and haven't heard anything since mid December.
did it take long to see any process in your account before they sent you the PPR?

BTW congrats for the PPR :)

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
thanks hbestluck

I received the same request and uploaded the file on December 14th. I also sent it by email to cpc-o but apart from the automatic email they send, nothing happened ever since

I guess I just have to wait a bit longer

thanks for your quick reply

Leolaz27

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rossei please update mine
July 8, 2016 received request for Medical and Police clearance
REQUESTED AGAIN FEBRUARY 23, 2017 AS THEY STATED THEY DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING TO DATE!! :mad:

EVERYTHING SENT AGAIN FEB 28

STATUS STILL SAYS PR IN PROCESS

Users who never updated the SS after receiving IME/PCC requests (6 - 8 months ago):
pjying, jjlvkk, jen, fneda, SKK18, hxl, Lara_K79, drunkhead, guomaomao, FSWCEC, dimp, Nancy285285, Blythe85, austinGP, echo6315, ligene15, Steven_lee, mxie, Blythe, sylvia27, Fifteen, SKULE, Leolaz27, SK5123, kevinsouza, CatherineL, rubyTheCat, vividind, vicvic, cza, sameer76, punchshp, lindyY, Judyjcf, sdzbwxp, AnastasiaU, NGhabsem, nina.roy, TataS, OP_POP, Adrielle, shampy2009 & warmwind3

[/quote]

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
hbestluck said:
In my case, it took 5 months to receive PPR -between military record request and PPR request
Can you kindly look at your GCMS notes and tell me when did they start security and when was it "passed". You can search pdf by "security" and at one place it will show 'sent', and corresponding update date in same area, then pass, and corresponding update date. I will really appreciate it and this is just to understand the timeline.

hbestluck

Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No such thing in my GCMS form. The document has been redacted prior to release. Some fields left blank. Did you order yours after PPR? Mine is a few months old. Anyway, after 10 years of dealing with CIC, I doubt you will be able to find a uniform pattern as how they go about dealing with different cases. It's a very strong function of many unknown variables. All we can do is to just wait and wait. I am now kind of addicted to checking "CIC Application Status" and "MyCIC Account" and this thread. Should find something better to do after my parents finally land :)

Ibaadat said:
Can you kindly look at your GCMS notes and tell me when did they start security and when was it "passed". You can search pdf by "security" and at one place it will show 'sent', and corresponding update date in same area, then pass, and corresponding update date. I will really appreciate it and this is just to understand the timeline.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
hbestluck said:
It's a very strong function of many unknown variables. All we can do is to just wait and wait. I am now kind of addicted to checking "CIC Application Status" and "MyCIC Account" and this thread. Should find something better to do after my parents finally land :)
our case is still in progress so still waiting. we are not even close to PPR yet.

hbestluck

Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fingers crossed you will hear something very soon. FYI, mycic account still shows background check in progress. "CIC application status" has now changed to decision made (one day after I received the PPR email). In my in laws' case, we received the PPR email one day after the CIC application status changed to decision made. My experience so far, CIC application status is more up to date...

Ibaadat said:
our case is still in progress so still waiting. we are not even close to PPR yet.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
hbestluck said:
Fingers crossed you will hear something very soon. FYI, mycic account still shows background check in progress. "CIC application status" has now changed to decision made (one day after I received the PPR email). In my in laws' case, we received the PPR email one day after the CIC application status changed to decision made. My experience so far, CIC application status is more up to date...
g
thank you dear and God bless!

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Is there anyone in the same boat? Medicals will expire beginning of July. All docs were submitted in September and haven't heard anything since. Sent them an email in October and they said background check in process but it's still still going on until now. I find it's a bit too long for background check. I'm fearing that they will send us the visas last minute liike in june and won't give my parents enough time to prepare and settle their things and come here before the medicals expire.
Is is possible that they would go beyong medicals expiration date and ask us to do them again?

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Guys just a quick update.....

Finally things start looking positive again...

Shampy2009 File 1- Dependent was rejected as he turns 3 months over 19 Years Age (I thought it is counted as 19 years.. however new rule says less than 19 is considered to be dependent..Didn't find the old application Guide, newer guide have the less than 19 years old considered as Dependent only), however they requested parents passport, and until last tracking text message via VFS Global, Passport are already sent back to recipient..(I hope they are stamped with VISA).. hopefully will get in a day or two... Updating... Wife Parents got there passport back within 2 business days after sending and they got there VISA.. they should fly back here before Mid July....

Shampy2009 File 2- Online shows Decision Made this morning... I hope by next week they will ask for the passports..

Shampy File 1- Medical/PCC/RPF Sep- Passport Request Feb 28th
Shampy File 2- Medical/PCC/RPF Oct-Decision Made-Waiting for Passport requests