WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
741953 said:
2 weeks after ECAS shown Decision Made, we finally got PPR this morning ;D

Our Timeline:
Application Received: Jan 2, 2015
AOR: March 21, 2015
Sponsorship Approved: May 20, 2016 (case forwarded to Ottawa)
Medical & PCC Request: Sep 1, 2016
Medical & PCC Received: Oct 7, 2016 (Medical passed on Sept 21. PCC was sent directly from Hong Kong to CIC on Sept 28. It took about 5-10 business days to arrive)
Background Check In Progress: Nov 11, 2016
ECAS Decision Made: Nov 21, 2016
Passport Request: Dec 7, 2016

Congratulations. Can you please confirm that your status changed to "decision made" in ECAS not in your cic my account?

Thanks everyone here for all the support and help. :-*

gks_2012

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Guys,

I have been silently following this thread till now, i blame it on my work. I got my PPR few days back, i saw an update on my ecas status as Decision Made and after a week got this PPR letter from NDVO. Good thing here is that they gave me an option to submit the passport in CPC-Ottawa and coz my mother is here with us its really convenient for us.

Good luck to all those who are expecting PPR and congratulations to all those who had received PPR and Landed.

GKS_2012

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
gks_2012 said:
Guys,

I have been silently following this thread till now, i blame it on my work. I got my PPR few days back, i saw an update on my ecas status as Decision Made and after a week got this PPR letter from NDVO. Good thing here is that they gave me an option to submit the passport in CPC-Ottawa and coz my mother is here with us its really convenient for us.

Good luck to all those who are expecting PPR and congratulations to all those who had received PPR and Landed.

GKS_2012
Congratulation. Can you please post ur time line?

Wattala

Nov 23, 2016
Hello all,
i have a question,if my son sponsoring me from Canada,permanently,since he is a permit residence there in Canada,what will be the procedures i should follow here in srilanka?kindly explain me.

Thanks,
seetha

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gks_2012 said:
Guys,

GKS_2012
Congrats. Did you update your family information in august after baby delivery. How soon they process new dependent count info

gks_2012

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Yes, god blessed us with a baby boy in August and everything went well. That's another reason for not updating this blog... You all from this blog mean a lot and i will surely update the timeline in the spreadsheet.

There was a bit frustration due to delay in between after medicals up until receiving the PPR, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel, so please keep faith and keep going in this journey to get a maple tag and stepping into this beautiful country and people.

###############################################
Timeline :
Extra Docs Requested/Medicals/RPRF : 17-May-2016
Medicals done : June first week approximately, i dont remember exact date though
Docs sent : 01-July-2016
Decision Made Status change on ecas: 29-Nov-2016
PPR : 07-Dec-2016
Passport sent to CPC (O) - 08-Dec-2016

I will update you once i get the passports back. Hope that helps you guys calculate your time. Good Luck.

GKS_2012

gks_2012

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
jhutti said:
Congrats. Did you update your family information in august after baby delivery. How soon they process new dependent count info
No, i didn't update the info. Not sure if that all matters now as i already got the PPR. I am sure an addition to my family doesn't hurt my economic status, but its a good question though. I will email them. Thanks, Jhutti.

GKS_2012

ae427924

Oct 25, 2016
Hi Friends,
If my parents are visiting us for 6 months, can we request the file to transfer from New Delhi to Ottawa?

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gks_2012 said:
No, i didn't update the info. Not sure if that all matters now as i already got the PPR. I am sure an addition to my family doesn't hurt my economic status, but its a good question though. I will email them. Thanks, Jhutti.

GKS_2012
yeah good idea. Do email and inform them. Even on PPR letter if you see section point 3 . Then mention to tell about family change birth child etc.
Else you are giving CIC the power to cancel on misrepresentation ground the PR & citizenship of yours( + cosigner) and your parents at later date

nush78l

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
jhutti said:
yeah good idea. Do email and inform them. Even on PPR letter if you see section point 3 . Then mention to tell about family change birth child etc.
Else you are giving CIC the power to cancel on misrepresentation ground the PR & citizenship of yours( + cosigner) and your parents at later date
After parents get PR do we still need to keep CIC informed of any changes such as new child, unemployment etc? Or only till they get their PR?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
jhutti said:
That section is intended for PR Applicants, not the sponsor as the PPR letter itself is addressed to Principal Applicant.

gks_2012

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Rossei said:
That section is intended for PR Applicants, not the sponsor as the PPR letter itself is addressed to Principal Applicant.
Yeah, that's correct Rossei. Sponsorship stage has way passed behind, now its the applicant's status and condition which they focus on. Anyways, to be on safe side i have sent an email to ndvo about my new born.

Having fun with my little one and brings cheers no matter what we go through :)

Thanks for all your advise and expertise.

GKS_2012

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:

one can play street smart with CIC at their peril. DO you know 200 citizenship were cancel this year alone due to fraught & mis-representation reason.
it is good the original person in question email ndvo. he is good now. maybe bit delay with his parents PR process but it is will be all fine.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
jhutti said:
one can play street smart with CIC at their peril. DO you know 200 citizenship were cancel this year alone due to fraught & mis-representation reason.
it is good the original person in question email ndvo. he is good now. maybe bit delay with his parents PR process but it is will be all fine.
Again, I'm not trying to outplay CIC in any way.

If a letter is addressed to my mother and asks for Passports & Photos to submit; how does it imply to me? When you read the following instructions written on PPR email, does it anyway seem applicable to the sponsor? Note that, any wording applicable to sponsor is written directly for the sponsor.

IMPORTANT NOTE about Reporting Changes to your Personal Circumstances
Canada’s immigration law requires that you continue to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act throughout the immigration process up to and including the date you arrive in Canada. This means you are required to inform this office, in writing, of any of the following circumstances. Failure to inform our office of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

✔ A change in your marital status (marriage, separation, divorce, etc.)
✔ A change in your family size (birth or death of a child or spouse, etc.)
✔ A criminal charge or conviction for you or any member of your family
✔ Death of your sponsor (Family Class applications only)
✔ A change in your health
✔ A change in your contact information (mailing address, email, telephone number, etc.)

In general, while the application is in-process (when PPR is issued, it's not in-process anymore, hence "decision made"), the sponsor needs to use this Web form to notify CIC of changes in his application, such as:

✔ Changes in your personal circumstances such as a birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce.
✔ Change in contact information (email, mailing address and phone number).

Note that, a health issue is not a factor here (another sign that the PPR instruction is meant exclusively for the PR applicants).

DO NOT bring examples of misrepresentations as I'm only describing what CIC wants. I'm not re-phrasing or re-wording anything here.