+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

Rachel4511

Oct 14, 2016
Rossei said:
If you applied in 2015 or 2016; I'm very hopeful that you will be done by the 1st half of 2016. So, don't stress out especially if you're expecting in near future.
I haven't actually applied yet. It will be put through Jan 2017. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Our ECAS status changed to "Decision Made", but Background Check in MYCIC is still "in Progress". :eek:
I hope there's nothing weird about it. PPR is on its way.

harvey1687

Jan 23, 2015
I received email today from NDVO asking for additional document. Need some clarification.

Dear Applicant:

This is with reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, please send the following documents:

Sponsor’s birth certificate [Guajarati version] with English translation - We have both Gujarati and Engligh version, should we submit both or have the Gujarati Version translated to english (notarised) and submit that? Also, Do I submit original or attested copy?

Copy of sponsor’s old passport identifying name of parents. - This one is ok.

Birth certificate [Guajarati version] with English translation for Dependent Child. - Same concern as above.

SSC and Higher Secondary examination marks sheet and certificate issued by the education board for Dependent Child. - Same concern as above.

This must be received at this office by: 12/21/2016
(Date format is MM/DD/YYYY)

The above information must be received in this office by 12/21/2016. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send your correspondence by mail to the High Commission.

NDVO mailing Address: Correct?
High Commission of Canada, New Delhi
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

dimp

Jun 10, 2016
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi All,

I am very very happy to share the news that - My parents today received email from CPC Ottawa to submit their Passports along with Photos to New Delhi visa office (through VFS). We are very relieved with this news. They were given 30 days to do this.

As I mentioned earlier, after Medicals and PCC were submitted, we were asked to provide Parentage between Sponsor and Principal applicant. We initially provide Birth certificate affidavit but they asked us to provide 10th Class school marks list or Cancelled Indian passport. They asked this info on Oct 25th.

We submitted Passport details ( with just first and last page). Now - we received this Passport Request.

Congratulations!!! Hopefully I will get good news as well

My parents are at the last stage of this processing....before they land. Thanks friends for all the suggestions during this journey.

This forum rocks.

dimp

Jun 10, 2016
harvey1687 said:
I received email today from NDVO asking for additional document. Need some clarification.

Dear Applicant:

This is with reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, please send the following documents:

Sponsor’s birth certificate [Guajarati version] with English translation - We have both Gujarati and Engligh version, should we submit both or have the Gujarati Version translated to english (notarised) and submit that? Also, Do I submit original or attested copy?

Copy of sponsor’s old passport identifying name of parents. - This one is ok.\

Birth certificate [Guajarati version] with English translation for Dependent Child. - Same concern as above.

SSC and Higher Secondary examination marks sheet and certificate issued by the education board for Dependent Child. - Same concern as above.

This must be received at this office by: 12/21/2016
(Date format is MM/DD/YYYY)

The above information must be received in this office by 12/21/2016. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send your correspondence by mail to the High Commission.

NDVO mailing Address: Correct?
High Commission of Canada, New Delhi
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India
I submitted originals in both Hindi and English versions

Novice11

Nov 21, 2016
Hi,

Congratulations to the applicants who have received SA and PPR etc,

I need suggestion for my case,

Applied in Jan 2016, (with income for 2012, 13 and 14),

Now I am losing my job on 29th Dec 2016 (employer gone to Mexico),

My question is: "Shall I apply for EI or not"

if CIC asks for my income is sufficient for 2015 and 2016 as well,

godsangel

Jul 21, 2013
Hi

Just got an email from NDVO asking for PCC , RPRF and passport photographs of my parents but did not receive medicals request .... Isn't this strange ??? and also the email shows that there is an attachment attached but cannot see the attachment..

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godsangel said:
Hi

Just got an email from NDVO asking for PCC , RPRF and passport photographs of my parents but did not receive medicals request .... Isn't this strange ??? and also the email shows that there is an attachment attached but cannot see the attachment..
You may also get Medicals soon. For us - we received these requests in a couple of days apart.

PCC&RPRF comes together. But Passport photographs of parents for what? Can you check the email again. If you have any clarifications, please contact cic through the email provided. We had good experience in getting the timely replies ( Ottawa office though)

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibaadat said:
Many congratulations. Very happy for u guys! When you submitted medicals in Sept, how long after it showed medical pass in Mycic? After medicals whatever update you received if you can share that, I will be v grateful.
Hi

I didn't link this to MyCIC. I only see Online status. Currently it shows - Decision Made.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
after the medicals are done, does it show "med received" in ecas or MyCIC? And how long after medicals are uploaded by your doctor, one should expect to see the results? I found out medicals were sent Nov 7 by doctor's office, but there is no update on ecas or MyCIC and ecas shows under PR "application received". I am very worried...if someone has any insight that would be great. Visa office is London and RMO is New delhi.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Ibaadat said:
after the medicals are done, does it show "med received" in ecas or MyCIC? And how long after medicals are uploaded by your doctor, one should expect to see the results? I found out medicals were sent Nov 7 by doctor's office, but there is no update on ecas or MyCIC and ecas shows under PR "application received". I am very worried...if someone has any insight that would be great. Visa office is London and RMO is New delhi.
After RMO okays the medical,

MyCIC will show: Medical passed
E-Cas will show: Medical received

It hasn't been that long since medicals were sent that you need to worry. Have some patience!