N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
gill114 said:
Hi seniors i need ur advise . i want to apply in 2017 my income for 2013 is $46510 and lico plus 30% is 46354. so i already cross the minimum income. is it ok in my case to put the file next year .....plz confirm me i need ur help really urgent ....thanks...
If you meet MNI (LICO+30%) for 2013, 2014 & 2015, then it's all fine. I don't know what's stopping you from applying in 2017.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
cic2015 said:
My parents received Passport/CoPR from Ottawa today :D
CPC-O Received the Passport and photos on 30th Sept and dispatched it back 14th Oct (exactly 2 weeks).

We will go to the border crossing at Peace Arch / Truck Crossing in couple of days. Did anyone have Falg-polling experience at any of these border crossings? In know it is possible to walk into the CBSA office at Truck Crossing w/o going to the US Side... not sure if they will process the application if we show up w/o the administrative denial from US??
Congrats on getting PR Visa.

Initially, I wanted to do the same, just park the car at CBSA office before crossing the border and try to "land". But the PR Visa Instructions that came with CoPR/Passport strictly said "Please, note that you must leave Canada, enter another country and re-enter Canada at the Port of Entry to become PR at a Port of Entry." Besides, I've seen most people in the forum flag-polling in order to land.

So, I didn't take the chance and went with flag-polling at Bluewater Bridge in Sarnia. I've shared my experience few posts back.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
lenium said:
So I just got an email from Ankara visa office asking my parents to submit This:

RCMP Fingerprint check:
Please provide us with a Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP (with fingerprints) for your spouse. For more information, please visit the RCMP website:

How are we supposed to do this when my parents don't live in Canada? They live in Iran. I'm so confused by this request.

Thanks
RCMP website will tell you how to do this (CIC mentioned this in their request I assume). Anyway, there are RCMP accredited companies who can collect fingerprints from around the globe and submit them to CCRTIS (RCMP). You have to contact/pay them personally to initiate the process. Mind you, not all companies can collect fingerprints electronically.

RCMP Criminal Record Check: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-and-vulnerable-sector-checks
Accredited Fingerprint Companies: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check

gill114

Oct 12, 2013
Rossei said:
If you meet MNI (LICO+30%) for 2013, 2014 & 2015, then it's all fine. I don't know what's stopping you from applying in 2017.
. Hi Rossei thank u so much for ur replay . Actually I was wrong my question though the meet the min loco plus 30% but it's just 156 $ above the MNI of 2013 . Right on the bottom line so I want to ask is their will any problem from visa officer although my income for 2014 and 2015 is fine please guide me seniors .. Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
gill114 said:
. Hi Rossei thank u so much for ur replay . Actually I was wrong my question though the meet the min loco plus 30% but it's just 156 $ above the MNI of 2013 . Right on the bottom line so I want to ask is their will any problem from visa officer although my income for 2014 and 2015 is fine please guide me seniors .. Thanks
It's hard to understand what you're trying to say.

But as you said before, your 2013 income is $156 over the MNI. So, you're fine. As long as you're over the limit, it shouldn't create any problem.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this normal to ask for RCMP checks personally? only for spouse?!

Rossei said:
RCMP website will tell you how to do this (CIC mentioned this in their request I assume). Anyway, there are RCMP accredited companies who can collect fingerprints from around the globe and submit them to CCRTIS (RCMP). You have to contact/pay them personally to initiate the process. Mind you, not all companies can collect fingerprints electronically.

RCMP Criminal Record Check: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-and-vulnerable-sector-checks
Accredited Fingerprint Companies: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
lenium said:
Is this normal to ask for RCMP checks personally? only for spouse?!
It's not normal per se, but CIC can ask for it if any of the applicant's name triggers something. If the spouse's name matches anything suspicious, they will want to verify. BTW, did any of parents stay/visit Canada before?

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes my mom has visited me like 4 times, each time staying for 2 or 3 months.

My dad has visited twice for 3 and 2 months. They just asked for him. I think I can get it done through an agency, he has to go get finger printed at a local police office then get the fingerprints to me somehow.....

Thanks for your help Rossie,

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Hello Guys,

Just wanted to give you an update, I have received 2 separate requests via email from OTTAWA..1 for Scanned copy of PCC and Resident Fee and the another one for Medical on Sep 23rd.

Today I have manage to submit PCC along with the Resident fee to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca as I was not sure who to send PCC via email. Also I assume Medical exam will be directly forward to immigration department by Appolo hospital from Ludhiana?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
lenium said:
yes my mom has visited me like 4 times, each time staying for 2 or 3 months.

My dad has visited twice for 3 and 2 months. They just asked for him. I think I can get it done through an agency, he has to go get finger printed at a local police office then get the fingerprints to me somehow.....

Thanks for your help Rossie,
Like Rossei said this is likely the problem of a name match in Canadian criminal database that they just want to verify by taking your mom's fingerprint. They do not require upfront police checks for Canada but if the system triggers a name match they will do this. Nothing to be worried about hopefully your parent file will reach final stage soon.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
shampy2009 said:
Hello Guys,

Just wanted to give you an update, I have received 2 separate requests via email from OTTAWA..1 for Scanned copy of PCC and Resident Fee and the another one for Medical on Sep 23rd.

Today I have manage to submit PCC along with the Resident fee to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca as I was not sure who to send PCC via email. Also I assume Medical exam will be directly forward to immigration department by Appolo hospital from Ludhiana?
Send RPRF to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca (the first email is mandatory to receive)
Send PCC to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Send Medical Confirmation page to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca (the doctor/clinic will upload the report when finished)

cic2015

Dec 29, 2014
Rossei said:
Congrats on getting PR Visa.

Initially, I wanted to do the same, just park the car at CBSA office before crossing the border and try to "land". But the PR Visa Instructions that came with CoPR/Passport strictly said "Please, note that you must leave Canada, enter another country and re-enter Canada at the Port of Entry to become PR at a Port of Entry." Besides, I've seen most people in the forum flag-polling in order to land.

So, I didn't take the chance and went with flag-polling at Bluewater Bridge in Sarnia. I've shared my experience few posts back.
Thanks. Agree, no point taking a chance at the last step

nush78l

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
My parents received request for PCC and medicals from the Colombo, Sri Lanka LVO along with a host of other requested documents as well.

Requested documents:Medicals, PCC, Schedule A with personal history and addresses lived since the age of 18, 2015 NOA from sponsor, confirmation of employment from Sponsor, RPRF from Sponsor.

The letter was issued Oct 7th but my parents only received the letter on Oct 18th and the deadline is Nov 7th!!!! Stressing out!!!

Does the LVO give extensions on the deadline???

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nush78l said:
My parents received request for PCC and medicals from the Colombo, Sri Lanka LVO along with a host of other requested documents as well.

Requested documents:Medicals, PCC, Schedule A with personal history and addresses lived since the age of 18, 2015 NOA from sponsor, confirmation of employment from Sponsor, RPRF from Sponsor.

The letter was issued Oct 7th but my parents only received the letter on Oct 18th and the deadline is Nov 7th!!!! Stressing out!!!

Does the LVO give extensions on the deadline???
Everything except PCC can be done within the time-frame. PCC depends on the local procedure. After you apply for PCC, they will tell you when you can expect it.

Write to your LVO then after applying for everything explaining that you only received the letter on Oct 17 and PCC will take that many days/weeks. Usually, they allow extensions although you may not receive an acknowledgement.

nush78l

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
When parents go for medicals does the PP give a confirmation document that can be sent to the LVO to show proof of when medicals were done? If yes, do we have to provide the PP with this confirmation form or does the PP have this form?

Thanks!