N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
vnexpress said:
There is a time lag between real action and status update on MyCIC. In some cases it could be several hours in some it could take up to 24 hours to be updated. It's not really a real time thing as the system needs time to synchronize. but for sure it is much faster and more accurate than ecas. Congrats in receiving her pp back just in time for the holiday. Flagpoling might be busy during the long weekend.
I know, MyCIC is pretty close to real-time and lot better than E-Cas.

I won't probably get it by today. If that happens, I may have to wait till Tuesday. We also have a travel plan for the long weekend. Anyway, my home is only 3~4 km from the border, so I can get there any day.

Anyway, did you apply for health card yet? How do you prove residency? My mom has nothing to prove that she lives at my address. Should I open a bank account for her or something? She cannot drive and won't learn driving at this age.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Rossei said:

I won't probably get it by today. If that happens, I may have to wait till Tuesday. We also have a travel plan for the long weekend. Anyway, my home is only 3~4 km from the border, so I can get there any day.

Anyway, did you apply for health card yet? How do you prove residency? My mom has nothing to prove that she lives at my address. Should I open a bank account for her or something? She cannot drive and won't learn driving at this age.
Haha the luxury of living in border town. You can land at 4am if you want too. :D

G_Singh84

Sep 26, 2016
Rossei said:

I have the same exact status as you in MyCic (updated today morning)and waiting for the passport back to us. Ottawa received the passport on 28th Sep. I am checking the CP tracking number every hour still no update.

Same for me, my mom would need a bank account to prove her address for Health card.Will take the landing paper,passport and the bank document with address on it.

Thanks

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
G_Singh84 said:
I have the same exact status as you in MyCic (updated today morning)and waiting for the passport back to us. Ottawa received the passport on 28th Sep. I am checking the CP tracking number every hour still no update.

Same for me, my mom would need a bank account to prove her address for Health card.Will take the landing paper,passport and the bank document with address on it.

Thanks
Yeah my mom already got health care as soon as she's landed.

In Alberta new immigrants from other countries do not need to wait. they are qualified for health care on day 1 in Alberta so long as they can show something with address on it. I had to open her a bank account and ask for a bank statement. A residence lease is acceptable too. So you're renting her a room in your house for $200 or something and show them the contract.

warmwind3

Jan 13, 2015
hi all,
Back to May i received an email from CIC said that the application for my parents has been transferred to Ottawa. Then on September 28, they sent three messages through cic linked account,
1 request scanned PCC from home country and landing fees and two for medical requests for both parents.

I paid the landing fee and send the receipt to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca on September 29.
I sent the scanned PCCs to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on September 29. (as we already request them from home country by the end of August)
I checked with clinic today and they said they have already send the medical results to cic so I send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to ask whether they have received all those documents but so far only the auto-reply email.

My worry is from the requesting letter it said reply directly to this email, but we never receive an email, neither from the sponsor’s or the applicant’s. Only from cic linked account.
The status still come same:
Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Anything else I can do? The requesting letter didn’t indicate the visa office or contacting information. I basically followed previous post to grab the email for Ottawa office…

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
warmwind3 said:
hi all,
Back to May i received an email from CIC said that the application for my parents has been transferred to Ottawa. Then on September 28, they sent three messages through cic linked account,
1 request scanned PCC from home country and landing fees and two for medical requests for both parents.

I paid the landing fee and send the receipt to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca on September 29.
I sent the scanned PCCs to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on September 29. (as we already request them from home country by the end of August)
I checked with clinic today and they said they have already send the medical results to cic so I send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to ask whether they have received all those documents but so far only the auto-reply email.

You can also upload the documents you have (PCC scans and Receipt of payment) directly in your MyCIC account. That's what I did as I received an email and a request in my acccount. And now I see that they have viewed the submitted documents.

My worry is from the requesting letter it said reply directly to this email, but we never receive an email, neither from the sponsor’s or the applicant’s. Only from cic linked account.
The status still come same:
Where is this application? Details Help
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Anything else I can do? The requesting letter didn’t indicate the visa office or contacting information. I basically followed previous post to grab the email for Ottawa office…

warmwind3

Jan 13, 2015
thanks so much! i didn't know that i can upload file directly through cic linked account. By following the instruction i submitted the PCC documents. now the status changed to provided.
however i didn't find a entry for the fee payment though.

steelcase

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
So are we also supposed to upload the police certificates on the MY CIC account? And also send to email?
I just sent police certificates to email they provided.

fneda

Jan 9, 2015
I also emailed them the Police certificate, and since my status did not change I emailed them to confirm. They confirmed that they received it. So no problem...
steelcase said:
So are we also supposed to upload the police certificates on the MY CIC account? And also send to email?
I just sent police certificates to email they provided.

fneda

Jan 9, 2015
Any news from other centers (other than Ottawa)? My file was sent to Ankara for processing and no news after medical....

KuRaMiTcH

Feb 9, 2011
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 29-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 08-09-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Thanks fneda and CPA2CANADA for the info! :)

fneda said:
Same condition here. Sent police certificate back in July but status still shows "not started".

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
little star said:
thanks for response so looks like NDVO applicants might have to wait for longer. Finger crossed ...

Thx
If you check 2014 forum, there are few applicants that got ppr form new delhi office early last week, things are moving, just slowly ......

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drunkhead said:
If you check 2014 forum, there are few applicants that got ppr form new delhi office early last week, things are moving, just slowly ......
Yeah. Only garry. Got ppr after he apply for gmcs notes. Other chap was ottawa case . many ottawa case people get stamped from ndvo. But that is different from us

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

We have received the passports & landing papers today from Islamabad Visa Office. The visa expiry date is similar to the Medical expiry date. It took 10 business days to get the passports back, from the time we submitted the passports to VFS Global office in Karachi.

The original documents (Marriage Certificate & Birth Certificate) that were submitted with the application were not returned with the Passport. Any ideas what should I do?

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
Final decision This application has been approved