+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak_indi said:
Are we not supposed to disclose this to the physician; cause UCI numbers are same.
I know another applicant as well whose physician, when approached by the applicant again for another medical under PR applicant after first medical for Visitor record, suggested the same.
Infact the physician also went online and re-linked the e-medical under new file number.

ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS GOT ITS E-MEDICAL RE-LINKED TO PR FILE, PLS SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND INFORMATION.
Change ur physician. Cic is boss.

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Did anyone get visa yet from 2015 applicants?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak_indi said:
Are we not supposed to disclose this to the physician; cause UCI numbers are same.
I know another applicant as well whose physician, when approached by the applicant again for another medical under PR applicant after first medical for Visitor record, suggested the same.
Infact the physician also went online and re-linked the e-medical under new file number.

ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS GOT ITS E-MEDICAL RE-LINKED TO PR FILE, PLS SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND INFORMATION.
I would get a letter from panel physician that both medicals are same and forward it to IRCC and ask them about their suggestion. They might accept it or provide you other direction.

warmwind3

Jan 13, 2015
Hi all, i received this letter today and they need to reassess my sponsor eligibility. Although i already received a letter on May said sponsorship approved and transfer to Ottwa.

I do have all the option C document, the problem is IMM1344A (SA & Undertaking) form. We submitted this same with our original application. Right now, i am living in Vancouver and my husband, the co-signer is in Edmonton, and my Dad, the principal applicant is in China. I don't know how to manage to get all those signature in a month.
Will the scanned copy acceptable? Any suggestions?

thanks!

Dear xx:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of xx and family (if applicable).
Prior to the finalization of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), the
reassessment of your eligibility as a sponsor is required.
You must provide the following documents:
For proof of income requested below, provide documents/information for the following years: 2013,
2014 and 2015.

> IMM1344A (SA & Undertaking): A completed and signed Application to Sponsor,
Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344). This must be received at this office by:
2016/09/11
> Financial Eval. Form IMM5768: For the period specified, provide a completed Financial
Evaluation form (IMM1283) This must be received at this office by: 2016/09/11
> Option C Print: For the period specified, provide an original OPTION C-Printout (this
document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available free-of-charge by calling the
Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281) This must be received at this office by: 2016/09/11
Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:
Officer DJ-ER5
CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions
regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
Failure to respond or to provide this information may result in the refusal of the application for
permanent residence of your relative(s).

mrs-vkp

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Hi All

I have submitted the family class application for my mother beginning 2016 and she received an email which suggests:

This email she got almost 2 weeks ago but has not received the medical request. This email suggests
"
You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. You will receive a separate e-mail with instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application. "

So just wondering how many days it takes for CIC to make such request.

They have asked for some info of my brother too who resides in India even though he is not being sponsored which is strange.
Also they mentioned
"Submission of a Schedule A – Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669), for you and all dependent family members, where question 8 – Personal History and question 12 – Addresses, cover the entire period since the age of 18, leaving no gaps, if not already submitted with answers covering this entire period."

I have submitted this form 6 months ago- does my mother need to submit again. Also this email does not specify - which address all this information needs to go. the email came from Delhi consulate. Is it Ok to assume that all this info needs to go to Delhi consulate physically or responding via email can work too?

please advise.

Thanks

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warmwind3 said:
Also what is "Financial
Evaluation form (IMM1283)" ? where i can find the form?
After seeing our query, I just google it and find the below link

www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1283E.PDF

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
Hello folks, have you been asked to send scanned copies of your PCC? If so, which email address did you send them to? CPC-Ottawa has asked me to send scanned copies of PCC, but they haven't mentioned which email address. Thanks in advance!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent our PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and they have confirmed that they received it.

I believe you received PCC request email from the same email address. Just reply that email and attached PCC.

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
scorpion_ca said:
I sent our PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and they have confirmed that they received it.

I believe you received PCC request email from the same email address. Just reply that email and attached PCC.
Thanks a lot! Actually I have a MYCIC account, and the only email I received was from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca" informing me that I had new items in my account. When I logged into MYCIC, I found the PCC letter informing me to reply to the email, but I never got an email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa, so I was unsure. I've already sent off my PCC to that email this morning, so just wanted to confirm. :)

ha08

Dec 2, 2015
MrNobody said:
Thanks a lot! Actually I have a MYCIC account, and the only email I received was from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca" informing me that I had new items in my account. When I logged into MYCIC, I found the PCC letter informing me to reply to the email, but I never got an email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa, so I was unsure. I've already sent off my PCC to that email this morning, so just wanted to confirm. :)
same to me. I only received notice from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca". but I think we should upload into MyCIC. As clicking on"view submitted application" , you can see they ask you upload PCC and also shows the due date you need to submit.

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
ha08 said:
same to me. I only received notice from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca". but I think we should upload into MyCIC. As clicking on"view submitted application" , you can see they ask you upload PCC and also shows the due date you need to submit.
Thanks, I couldn't find any place to upload the PCC, but found it now, under "View submitted application". What did you enter for the "document number"?

Also, there's no expiry date on the PCC, but the web form forces me to select an expiry date. Should I put the date as 1 year after the date of issue or 6 months?

ha08

Dec 2, 2015
MrNobody said:
Thanks, I couldn't find any place to upload the PCC, but found it now, under "View submitted application". What did you enter for the "document number"?
I'm still waiting for my parents' PCC. Good question. I guess we can use UCI or Application Number(for the application)?

ha08

Dec 2, 2015
MrNobody said:

Also, there's no expiry date on the PCC, but the web form forces me to select an expiry date. Should I put the date as 1 year after the date of issue or 6 months?
yes, some weird question for uploading files online. I don't think our PCC has expiry date either. One year? hope someone can share their experience.