+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
The email that I got from New Delhi to send my documents has no address in it.
For those of you that have sent the documents to New Delhi, please share the address and the courier that you used to send the documents.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
ABD12345 said:
Rossei,

I put Application No, Last name, my dad's Passport number, and Family size seven including my parents and mine (Or whatever your family size was when you applied).
Last name of your dad or yours?

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
How can we find out whether CIC received parents medical report from the panel physician? Is there any way to find out online? Also, I can check application status for me putting my details as sponsor...is there any way we can check parents application status by putting their info? What option to select when it asks " what have you applied for?"

Happy2016

Jan 2, 2016
Hi ,

I applied to sponsor my parents .

- I received the letter of acceptance as a sponsor !

- Since I live in Quebec. We sent application for CSQ to Quebec immigration along with the letter from CIC ( it should be processed soon).

My parents are presently in canada visiting me on a tourist visa .

My question is :

Can they go ahead with a medical exam before receiving instruction from CIC ( upfront medical exam )- since there is a clinic next to me that uses :e-Mmedical system ??

Or would that interfere with the application .

Thank you kindly.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Rossei said:
2015 Timeline SS Update
I'm trying to amalgamate all 3 timeline stage sheets into 1 sheet (same as 2014 & 2016) as moving data from one sheet to another is causing trouble. Please, have some patience!
So, I finally updated the 2015 SS. There is only one main sheet now called 'Timeline' which has all the info of Stage1, Stage2 and Stage3. In order to successfully transfer all data into one sheet, I had to tweak some data (app rcv'd date/time, payment acceptance date) of very few people. If you find an error, please let me know or use 'Add/update Entry' sheet. Going forward, it won't be a problem to update any existing info.

I would like to ask all users who had previously updated info on Stage 3 to see if their row truly reflect their info in the new 'Timeline' sheet.

Minor changes:
- Application sending time-date has been deleted
- 'Location' has been replaced by 'Province' name
- All types of payment acceptance dates have been amalgamated into one
- Only the latest comments from Stage 3 have been kept

Thanks for your patience.

nikary

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
I am unable to connect MyCIC to my application. Whose information am I suppose to use for last name, country of birth and passport and family size. I really appreciate whoever responds to it.

Concerned...I did not receive any information from CIC yet. Sent an email to my MP...no response yet. Personally, I have sponsored only my parents with good household income.

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Please let me know

Do I need to upload the PCC, Medicals and RPRF on IRCC before sending to NDVO?

Thanks in advance

g1m

Jan 29, 2015
@Rossie
I noticed that for my record in 2015 sheet, there is an additional note saying "Singapore sent my mom an email saying they received her PR App on 6-Jun-2016".
That's not me. Can you please move it to the respective individual. Rest of the details are fine.

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
I already have PCC of my parents. I was not sure where to sent it? should i just reply to that email with documents?
I received below email

*************************************************************************************

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø XXXXXXXX- <Name>
Police Certificate: Please provide us with a scanned copy of an original police clearance certificate from India. This must be received at this office by: 2016/09/01

Ø XXXXXXXX- <Name>
Police Certificate: Please provide us with a scanned copy of an original police clearance certificate from India. This must be received at this office by: 2016/09/01

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. Please send the receipt with your application number in the title to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Please note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter.

If we do not receive a response within the time allotted to you from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could result in the refusal of your application.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

Please note:

· Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French.

· Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
· Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nikary said:
I am unable to connect MyCIC to my application. Whose information am I suppose to use for last name, country of birth and passport and family size. I really appreciate whoever responds to it.

Concerned...I did not receive any information from CIC yet. Sent an email to my MP...no response yet. Personally, I have sponsored only my parents with good household income.
Open a MyCIC account for the principal PR applicant (whoever between your parents). Use his/her info to link PGP application. Use the total family size you used in the original application.

nush78l

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Can someone please provide step by step instructions on how to do this?

Do you see more information on the application from this method than the usual method? (i.e. My Application status page on CIC website, no passwords required, input application number, last name of parent, DOB of parent and place of birth of parent).

My SA letter was dated May 20-2016. No news yet for medicals or PCC. Colombo Visa office.

Thanks,
Nush

Rossei said:
Open a MyCIC account for the principal PR applicant (whoever between your parents). Use his/her info to link PGP application. Use the total family size you used in the original application.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nush78l said:
Can someone please provide step by step instructions on how to do this?

Do you see more information on the application from this method than the usual method? (i.e. My Application status page on CIC website, no passwords required, input application number, last name of parent, DOB of parent and place of birth of parent).

My SA letter was dated May 20-2016. No news yet for medicals or PCC. Colombo Visa office.

Thanks,
Nush
I think you are talking about E-CAS (Electronic Client Application Status) which doesn't require password login.

But here, we were talking about MyCIC account with which one may be able to see little more details about parents' PR stage. PGP application was not something you could link before to MyCIC, it has been recently enabled and hence everyone is trying to link the PGP app to his/her parent's account.

tgen

Feb 2, 2016
I am in a bind. Parents file was transferred to Delhi and they requested all sorts of documents which we sent, and we did medicals upfront since they delayed medical request email. Now they have sent a document requesting a full cardiology panel for my mom. She has some minor age related symptoms but nothing serious from what we know. However, has anyone ever heard of parent being rejected from Delhi office for cardiology reasons? We are very stressed about this request and don't know what to think of it. Any experience with such requests?

mrwestjet

Jul 22, 2016
tgen said:
I am in a bind. Parents file was transferred to Delhi and they requested all sorts of documents which we sent, and we did medicals upfront since they delayed medical request email. Now they have sent a document requesting a full cardiology panel for my mom. She has some minor age related symptoms but nothing serious from what we know. However, has anyone ever heard of parent being rejected from Delhi office for cardiology reasons? We are very stressed about this request and don't know what to think of it. Any experience with such requests?
Did you learn of the medical furtherance from New Delhi or from the clinic?