Decision Made
Passport Req..
May 1 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 5 2017
LANDED..........
June.....2017
Folks... :D

Have a good day to all....just want to update again my information :)

July 6, 2016 - received email thru MANILA embassy (Philippines)

The following documents are being requested:

* Payment of right of resident fee (RPRF)
* Original copy of NBI ( type of police clearance requested in the Philippines )
*  Completed IMM 5669 - Schedule A: Background/Declaration for ( dependent child )
*  Completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for ( dependent child )
*  Original PSA CENOMAR for ( dependent child )

All requested document needs to be submitted within 30 days.
The letter dated July 6, 2016 -via email

( January 5, 2015 applicant )
Application is in MANILA embassy
Last letter received June 23 thru regular mail ( sponsorship approval )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
My parents PR file transfer to New Delhi and we already submitted all forms and require document along with Medical and RPRF. Just yesterday I got an email from them to provide all the home address and personal information from the age of 18 for both parents in Background declaration form.

• " Updated Schedule A for applicant XXXXXX and XXXXXX . The Schedule A (IMM5669 form) form enclosed with the mail has to be completed by applicant and his spouse. The information provided for the columns; Personal History (Column No. 8 on Page 2) and Addresses (Column No.12 on Page 3), should be from the 18th birthday onwards. Further, the addresses column should reflect all the address you have resided in since the age of 18. "

So anyone else get the same request as form clearly say either 18 years or last 10 years which ever comes first so we provided all the information for last 10 years.

Please advise if any one else get this kind of request from New Delhi.

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Guys just a quick question, I am actually sending the paper work to Delhi and based on the reffered document checklist by delhi as per below link, I am not clear to this question...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33029.PDF

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP IN CANADA
Provide proof of your relationship with your sponsor in Canada:
•A copy of your sponsor’s original Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Confirmation of-permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688). You must be declared as a dependent on this document.

as per my landing record, my parents are not declared as dependent... and why would the be? unless I didn't think way ahead when I was applying for canadian immigration 12 years ago...

Cechk

Jun 25, 2016
maulikpatel35 said:
My parents PR file transfer to New Delhi and we already submitted all forms and require document along with Medical and RPRF. Just yesterday I got an email from them to provide all the home address and personal information from the age of 18 for both parents in Background declaration form.

• " Updated Schedule A for applicant XXXXXX and XXXXXX . The Schedule A (IMM5669 form) form enclosed with the mail has to be completed by applicant and his spouse. The information provided for the columns; Personal History (Column No. 8 on Page 2) and Addresses (Column No.12 on Page 3), should be from the 18th birthday onwards. Further, the addresses column should reflect all the address you have resided in since the age of 18. "

So anyone else get the same request as form clearly say either 18 years or last 10 years which ever comes first so we provided all the information for last 10 years.

Please advise if any one else get this kind of request from New Delhi.
Our request came from Hong Kong but yes, everything since the age of 18

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Question for you guys! My mom received additional document request from CIC today which includes police certificate of any country where she stayed for six months or over. My mom stayed in Canada for six months (maybe one or two days shorter) in the past, does she need to get a Canadian criminal record? It's kind of urgent, any comments would be appreciated!

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
r3su1 said:
Question for you guys! My mom received additional document request from CIC today which includes police certificate of any country where she stayed for six months or over. My mom stayed in Canada for six months (maybe one or two days shorter) in the past, does she need to get a Canadian criminal record? It's kind of urgent, any comments would be appreciated!
I guess so. I too get long list of documents to collect. Is accompany dependent include. Spouse also. Or it is just the case of child. Cic delhi ask so many documents.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
lot of individuals are getting request for info. in my case, I haven't heard anything back. NO indication of SA. are there other people waiting? I know PGP s/sheet indicates not everyone's SA is approved yet, but I don't know if everyone is updating that trackin s/sheet or not. CIC does not look into my file to provide any info. they just refer to ecas. What to do...

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
Don't know if it's relevant but I got an email confirming that all the documents have been received at the visa office.

I got a request to submit supporting docs from Delhi office and this email confirms that the docs have been received by them.

maulikpatel35

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
So did you submitted in Email or did you send it by regular mail?
Thanks.

quote author=drunkhead link=topic=248893.msg5305698#msg5305698 date=1467926837]
Don't know if it's relevant but I got an email confirming that all the documents have been received at the visa office.

I got a request to submit supporting docs from Delhi office and this email confirms that the docs have been received by them.
[/quote]

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
Regular Mail

maulikpatel35 said:
So did you submitted in Email or did you send it by regular mail?
Thanks.

quote author=drunkhead link=topic=248893.msg5305698#msg5305698 date=1467926837]

Buleleng10

Jan 20, 2015
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
cvac
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Doc's Request.
July 5 2016
AOR Received.
July 5 2016
File Transfer...
July 4 2016
Med's Request
July 5 2016
Med's Done....
July 22 2016
Interview........
Decision Made
Passport Req..
May 1 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 5 2017
LANDED..........
June.....2017
drunkhead said:

Got the same email around 3rd of June after I submitted my documents thru scan and regular mail. Saying that they got all the document I've sent to them and will contact me if there's anything they want to request again :).

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
Yups.. there are lot of people still waiting. I am in same boat as you and I found out from ATIP notes that my files is stuck in some internal reviews from some ministry to confirm I have not taken any social assistance from any govt organizations.

Ibaadat said:
lot of individuals are getting request for info. in my case, I haven't heard anything back. NO indication of SA. are there other people waiting? I know PGP s/sheet indicates not everyone's SA is approved yet, but I don't know if everyone is updating that trackin s/sheet or not. CIC does not look into my file to provide any info. they just refer to ecas. What to do...