+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

kellyttttt

Jul 2, 2016
I received SA on June 3 and my case forwarded to Hongkong, but they required more documents two weeks later. Now I need their phone number to send documents to Consulate General of Canada that's post office required. Is there anyone knows their phone number?
Their address is
Berkshire House, 25 Westland Road, Quarry Bay Hongkong.

hopeinshahallah

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Police Certificates Sent Along with the Application
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS sent with application
Med's Request
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
along with RPRF & Biodata request / ECAS updated to "Decision Made": 14-06-2013 / Passport Sent: 14-06-2013 / Passport & COPR Received: 05-Jul-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-June-2013
LANDED..........
06-July-2013 (Fort Erie, Peace Bridge U-Turn)
Rossei said:
The ways are clearly written in both Instructions section of 'Introduction' sheet and header rows of 'Add/New Entry' sheet.

Anyway, I've updated your info with whatever info you have provided. It's still missing your SA and File Transfer date and your LVO info.
Hi Rossei,

File Transferred on May 12, 2016 to Ottawa

What is SA & LVO ?

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
kellyttttt said:
I received SA on June 3 and my case forwarded to Hongkong, but they required more documents two weeks later. Now I need their phone number to send documents to Consulate General of Canada that's post office required. Is there anyone knows their phone number?
Their address is
Berkshire House, 25 Westland Road, Quarry Bay Hongkong.
Do you mean you wanna let them know you can't mail the document out because of the strike?
Why don't you use UPS or FEDEX?

jzsga1

Jan 19, 2015
little star said:
Hello Folks,
I received SA approval through mail dated 13th May and sponsorship file transferred to Delhi but after that there is no further communication. I checked online status and its still showing as "Application Recieved"

Looking for your advise, shall i call support centre or request for the GCMS notes? or shall wait for some more time.

Thanks!!
Hi Friend, I have very similar situation here too - received SA via regulator mail dated 16th May and case has been forwarded to local visa office located in Hong Kong. Also no further news since then...

I asked for GCMS notes recently and it didn't show any information from the local office. I guess we have to just wait then. Let's share when we have more info from the cases..

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
Yes, parents sponsorship was on hold. Also since my mother is alone, so I wanted her to be with us.

Ibaadat said:
Why did you apply for your mother on humanitarian ground and not on PGP previously? I assume because parents sponsorship was at halt and you tried on Humanitarian as she had no one to take care of her?

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
thanks, lets hope for the best

vnexpress said:
In my case it was about a couple weeks. Agent told me they requested the info and then 2 weeks later the province responded but they only look at it again on the Bring Forward Date as set forth in the system. So give them 1-2 months if your file required internal referral I guess. If everything is clear they will approve right away and send it off to visa offices. CPC-M has been very efficient lately.

Buleleng10

Jan 20, 2015
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
cvac
App. Filed.......
January 2015
Doc's Request.
July 5 2016
AOR Received.
July 5 2016
File Transfer...
July 4 2016
Med's Request
July 5 2016
Med's Done....
July 22 2016
Interview........
Decision Made
Passport Req..
May 1 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 5 2017
LANDED..........
June.....2017
Update

Received sponsorship approval via regular mail today July 4, 2016. The letter dated is June 23, 2016.
Application forwarded to MANILA office ( my parents hometown ).

Application submitted January 2, 2015
Application received January 5 2015
Additional documents requested (original option c print out for sponsor and co sponsor for 2011,2012,2013) May 28 2016 ( received via e-mail )
Mailed the additional documents on 2nd week of June.
Received Sponsorship approval letter dated June 23, 2016. ( letter received today July 4, 2016 ) via regular mail. Application forwarded to visa office MANILA

concernedson

Jan 22, 2016
Hey guys I applied for my mothers immigration and am wondering how I would know if I have been approved as a sponsor. My application went in on Jan 2nd 2014 and was accepted for processing on the 21st of March 2016. I am a bit concerned about the approval process of my application. I did have minor periods of joblessness but managed to sneak out of them right away.
Just hoping that something like this is not affecting my application.
Thanks

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
For those who have received requests for medical exam and PCC, after received the requests, did CIC show the requests online such as saying "we've sent you the requests and we are waiting for your reply within certain period of time." I am afraid of mail lost. I requested change of mailing address by eform but no updates online after five business days.

Cechk

Jun 25, 2016
r3su1 said:
For those who have received requests for medical exam and PCC, after received the requests, did CIC show the requests online such as saying "we've sent you the requests and we are waiting for your reply within certain period of time." I am afraid of mail lost. I requested change of mailing address by eform but no updates online after five business days.
No. My parents sent back everything they asked for and still no updates online.

Lara_K79

Sep 19, 2013
Hi,

just for those who is interested, I received an email from Immigration office in Warszawa May 18, 2016 asking my father to send Police Certificate together with some other documents and Medical form. We sent all requested documents few weeks ago. waiting for more info from CIC... (applied for sponsorship of my father January 2015)

irobot79

Jan 5, 2015
Hi All,

I have just received request from Ottawa regarding Medicals, but havent got anything for PCC.
Anyone else not asked for PCC?
Are they generally requested together or separately at a different time?

Hoping to get a response from anyone that has just started receibing requests for PCC and medicals

Thx,

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
irobot79 said:
Hi All,

I have just received request from Ottawa regarding Medicals, but havent got anything for PCC.

Hoping to get a response from anyone that has just started receibing requests for PCC and medicals

Thx,
We received them in 2 separate emails.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
irobot79 said:
Hi All,

Thx,
Hi irobot79 and sylvia27,
Would you mind let us know what date your case was transferred to Ottawa? Just for reference.
Thanks.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
741953 said:
Hi irobot79 and sylvia27,
Would you mind let us know what date your case was transferred to Ottawa? Just for reference.
Thanks.
I honestly have no idea. Never received the sponsorship approval still waiting for it after the call center agent requested it for me.