Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
timhortons said:
Hi Drunkhead

Was the medical request sent via email or in the physical mail form?

Regards
Tim

It came in email, at the time of filling for my parents immigration, I wrote my personal email in their forms as well.

If you have not given email, then all the communication will be by regular mail. The email in sponsorship application is different than parents form.

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
drunkhead said:
It came in email, at the time of filling for my parents immigration, I wrote my personal email in their forms as well.

If you have not given email, then all the communication will be by regular mail. The email in sponsorship application is different than parents form.
yeah I also mentioned the email address for my mother and the request for medical and RPRF has come to her email only. Just the medical instructions have not arrived yet. I dont know what to do. My anxiety is increasing every single day.

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Glad to hear, at least things are moving fast...

In my case today I have checked my parents file status, nothing changed, states We received your application for permanent residence on January 2, 2015.

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
isha94 said:
Just a quick question, why is New Delhi VO asking to fill the forms again? We all filled forms for our parents already. Also, if anyone can help me understanding why some New Delhi files are sent to Ottawa instead of Delhi.
Is it only New Delhi office asking for the entire set of documents or do the files transferred to Ottawa have the same required. In case there are people who have got files transferred to Ottawa, could you share the list of documents that are requested.
Thanks

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Felixo said:
Is it only New Delhi office asking for the entire set of documents or do the files transferred to Ottawa have the same required. In case there are people who have got files transferred to Ottawa, could you share the list of documents that are requested.
Thanks
And even from those who got Doc requests from New Delhi...are they asking everything like PCC, RPRF (landing fee), pictures etc ?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
shampy2009 said:
Glad to hear, at least things are moving fast...

In my case today I have checked my parents file status, nothing changed, states We received your application for permanent residence on January 2, 2015.
Have you got Sponsorship Approval?

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hello,

My sponsorship application was received on Jan 2nd via Fedex at 11:33 am. I haven't heard anything from CIC except the AOR email on March 21st with a file number. I called CIC agent today and after politely insisting on checking my application status the agent actually checked mine and said I have been approved as sponsor on June 3rd and application was sent to Singapore ! :eek: My online application status still shows application received on Jan 2nd. The agent said it might be a bit early and online status didn't change due to that. The agent also said she will contact the agent to notify him/her that I haven't received the email. Is there anyone who is on the same boat, approved as a sponsor on June 3rd/6th but online status didn't change? I am also a bit worried as this is the email address I provided as a representative for the PR application for my mother. I cant say its the email address either as I received the initial AOR email. Also, is there anyone who's application was sent to Singapore and received further documentation request? Please let me know.

Rossei, will you please update the spread sheet with my information? Also according to the agent our sponsorship approval was the same date and applications also sent to singapore. Will you please check what your online status shows and whether you received any further documentation request. I hope I receive email next time from CIC.

Thanks

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
I am on the same boat. No SA yet but PR application in process. See my previous posts for my timeline.

ss85 said:
Hello,

My sponsorship application was received on Jan 2nd via Fedex at 11:33 am. I haven't heard anything from CIC except the AOR email on March 21st with a file number. I called CIC agent today and after politely insisting on checking my application status the agent actually checked mine and said I have been approved as sponsor on June 3rd and application was sent to Singapore ! :eek: My online application status still shows application received on Jan 2nd. The agent said it might be a bit early and online status didn't change due to that. The agent also said she will contact the agent to notify him/her that I haven't received the email. Is there anyone who is on the same boat, approved as a sponsor on June 3rd/6th but online status didn't change? I am also a bit worried as this is the email address I provided as a representative for the PR application for my mother. I cant say its the email address either as I received the initial AOR email. Also, is there anyone who's application was sent to Singapore and received further documentation request? Please let me know.

Rossei, will you please update the spread sheet with my information? Also according to the agent our sponsorship approval was the same date and applications also sent to singapore. Will you please check what your online status shows and whether you received any further documentation request. I hope I receive email next time from CIC.

Thanks

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vnexpress said:
I think you can call CIC to find out if email was sent out but never received.
@CPA2CANADA and OTHERS,

Hi, in the documents requested, they have asked for ORIGINAL birth and death certificates....is it really the case and we need to send ORIGINALS...(first time i have seen CIC asking for ORIGINALS of anything apart from PSPT...

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
ak_indi said:
@CPA2CANADA and OTHERS,

Hi, in the documents requested, they have asked for ORIGINAL birth and death certificates....is it really the case and we need to send ORIGINALS...(first time i have seen CIC asking for ORIGINALS of anything apart from PSPT...
m

I honestly don't know how you are interpreting their email, but I got the same and I don't see any request for original documents, rather CIC ALWAYS say never to send original documents.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drunkhead said:
m

I honestly don't know how you are interpreting their email, but I got the same and I don't see any request for original documents, rather CIC ALWAYS say never to send original documents.
Under the document checklist, there are atleast 3 places where they have asked for ORIGINAL BIRTH / DEATH CERTIFICATES....
sample
" Documents which clearly establish the relationship between you and your sponsor as well as between you and your accompanying family members. Please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, school documents such as Fifth, Middle, Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your sponsor’s old Indian passport showing the sponsor’s name and the parents’ names, Indian marriage certificates showing parents’ names, and voter identification cards. At least one of the documents must have been issued before the date your sponsor became a permanent resident of Canada. Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English or French.
 Updated educational documents for your accompanying dependant(s) 22 years of age and above at the time of sponsorship.
o Original birth certificates issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths along with a translated copy.
o Copy of all pages of your dependant’s current and previous (if applicable) passport(s).
o Copy of your dependent’s voter I-card.
o ORIGINAL education document(s) for your dependant(s):
a. 5th standard certificate and mark sheet
b. 8th standard certificate and mark sheet
c. 10th standard certificate and mark sheet
d. 12th standard certificate and mark sheet
o Educational documents such as

a. Original mark statements and certificates.
b. Diplomas, university degrees, and trade certificates.
c. A letter from the institute or college stating his/her present course of studies.

 Original death certificate of your spouse with certified English translation, if applicable."

Please let me know if your required document checklist contains anything different from these points..

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
ss85 said:

Thanks
I got my SA and File Transfer to Singapore in an email on Jun 3, 2016. And neither my nor my mom's E-Cas has changed since. It still says "Application Received". So, yes, we are in the same boat.

My advise would be to sit tight. Don't bother much about SA mail if you don't get it. Who cares as long as your file is processed with everyone else?

BTW, I will update your info in SS.

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
Only the first one applies to my case, and I would just send them the certified copy of my old indian passport showing the relationship between me and my parents, as it has their name on it and as an add on, certified copies of some other documents, like birth certificate and school certificate. But I can't send them original, esp to ND office, but might just attach a letter saying that if required original, please follow up with me on this this email....