Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Guys,

It is strange as well that until now, I have not received any Sponsorship Approval eventhough the PR application is already in process.

Anyone on the same boat?

Thanks

Sponsorship
1.We received your application to sponsor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on January 2, 2015.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
guys...i got the same situation...medical request contains the old address but ECAS is showing the new one....we sent an email to our local visa office of the new address and told them to change their record...

Thanks

ak_indi said:
Reposting query...any suggestions from experience please...

Brief

I received medical request for my mom today with 30 days timeline from New Delhi Visa Office...

1. She is in Canada and we got her address changed when she came 12 mths back but still the IMM form is showing old address. I checked online and its new address. Should i be concerned ? Why is address different in Medical form and online
2. She got her medical done just 3 mths back for Visitor Visa Extension and was submitted online for that purpose. How to ensure the same medical be used for PR file as well.
In short, Can the medicals done for visitor visa 3 mths back, be reused for PR file...if yes. Any one with this or known experience please

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
CPA2CANADA said:
Guys,

It is strange as well that until now, I have not received any Sponsorship Approval eventhough the PR application is already in process.

Anyone on the same boat?

Thanks

Sponsorship
1.We received your application to sponsor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on January 2, 2015.
What is your started processing date for PR part?

I guess its always good to see movement. They might have approved you already but did not send the SA

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
I am in the same boat vmexpress. I keep staring at Application received status. I guess no other option.

vnexpress said:

I guess its always good to see movement. They might have approved you already but did not send the SA

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
Hi Drunkhead

Was the medical request sent via email or in the physical mail form?

Regards
Tim

drunkhead said:
My parents got medical request as well today from New Delhi office.

Here is my timeline;

Applied for parents immigration : - Jan 02, 2015
Received request for Option C Tax Print email: - May 18, 2016
Sponsorship approval email: - June 03, 2016
File Transferred to Delhi, India
Document/Fees Request Email from Delhi office: - June 07, 2016
Medical Request : - June 08, 2016
Passport request : - ???
Visa :- ???

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPA2CANADA said:
Guys,

Anyone on the same boat?

Thanks

Sponsorship

I am in the exact situation as you! No letter or email received regarding the status of my sponsorship application; but was told by CIC phone line that the processing on that is done. Also our dates are exactly the same! My medicals were recieved last week, and additional documents today.

Nkunjur

Nov 4, 2014
Hey Guys,

Quick question- Do we need to refill the Schedule A, IMM 008 and Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) or do we just need to resubmit the same forms that were submitted originally to CIC on Jan 2015? I am concerned because there is a bar code that goes at the bottom 008 and I don't know if that needs to get updated or stay the same. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Also has anyone paid the RPRF yet?

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
Hi Lenium..thanks for letting me know...hoping everything will be fine with our parent's application..

Looks like it is getting fast for all who got responses from CIC lately.

Where is your visa office?

lenium said:
I am in the exact situation as you! No letter or email received regarding the status of my sponsorship application; but was told by CIC phone line that the processing on that is done. Also our dates are exactly the same! My medicals were recieved last week, and additional documents today.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
May 31, 2016. That is what I was thinking.

Can anyone share what is in the SA letter?

Thanks in advance.

vnexpress said:

namesnik

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone,

got notification email I was approved as a sponsor on June 3 2016. App has been forwarded to Vienna office. It's good things are moving along.

What is the next milestone? Any more confirmations coming my way?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
I called IRCC today and I was advised a document request was sent out to me last month (May 11th) but I never received anything :eek: . My sponsorship is in progress. They are helping me follow up with CPC-Mississauga to resent the document request again. My app was received Jan 5 at 11am.

I recommend those who applied in 2015 to at least call IRCC and make sure that everything is in order because very likely all the applications have been looked at but some of us do not receive correspondence due to technical issues.

Regina#1

Jan 27, 2015
vnexpress said:
I called IRCC today and I was advised a document request was sent out to me last month (May 11th) but I never received anything :eek: . My sponsorship is in progress. They are helping me follow up with CPC-Mississauga to resent the document request again. My app was received Jan 5 at 11am.

I recommend those who applied in 2015 to at least call IRCC and make sure that everything is in order because very likely all the applications have been looked at but some of us do not receive correspondence due to technical issues.
Hi
Which IRCC number you are calling to inquire. I am from the same batch of 5th Jan 11AM and have nothing so far. I called the 1-888-242-2100 and they are saying that still working on 2011 applications. Please let me know if you have another call center number. Thanks.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Regina#1 said:
Hi
Which IRCC number you are calling to inquire. I am from the same batch of 5th Jan 11AM and have nothing so far. I called the 1-888-242-2100 and they are saying that still working on 2011 applications. Please let me know if you have another call center number. Thanks.
That is the number I called. I got a nice male agent. He was willing to check and advised me about the situation. If he refused like many other agent, I would not have known about the missing document request. This serious issue about the call centre is something IRCC needs to look at.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Regina#1 said:
Hi
They are starting to approve 2016 for sponsorship so logically we can say all 2015 files have been in progress.

eadikop

Jun 11, 2016
CPA2CANADA said:
Guys,

The panel physician already forwarded the medical last June 8 and ECAS was updated June 13.
Additional docs were also submitted June 9.

Currently, waiting time again for the results of their review on the medical and the add'l docs.

Will keep you posted guys.

Cheers,
CPA2CANADA

Permanent Residence
1.We received xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx application for permanent residence on January 2, 2015.
2.We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx application on May 31, 2016.
3.Medical results have been received.
Hi Guys,

I have this status
-->We received your application for permanent residence on January 2, 2015.
-->We started processing your application on April 7, 2016

But i saw CPA2CANADA stating that he received medical as below and his start date for processing was May 31st which is later than mine. Do you guys think i should be worrying about this?