08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
isha94 said:
Are we expected to receive an AOR
email or letter from CIC?
As of now, 59 out of 173 forum users have received Email AOR from CIC - CPCM. Very few of them also can see 'Received' status in their E-Cas. None of them yet reported a regular mail correspondence from CIC.

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Good News! I got my AOR confirmation letter in regular mail today. The letter has exactly the same content as the email confirmation. The letter was dated on March 23, 2015 and I have received it today (April 1).

Cheers!
zu

bokikiki

Apr 4, 2015
I found this forum today, and I updated the spreadsheet you're maintaining. Got the AOR on March 21st, as many others.
But the processing times are really discouraging. Moreover, they don't improve, instead they're going up
For example, the sponsor assessment waiting time was 41 months end of Dec 2014, now (3 months later) it is 47 months. Ridiculous. How comes it went up 6 months in the past 3 months, that's theoretically impossible.
The applicant's assessment time also went up, it's 73 months now at the local visa office, comparing to 60 months that was 3 months ago. Doesn't make any sense to me.

sabujit1

Sep 19, 2014
In acknowledgement email, it is said to update the family status if new member is added (a child is born in family). When we will update this to CIC, does it mean...our family income also needs to be increased based on that new number of family members. If the income level doesn't meet on that new number of family members..will they cancel our application?

gks_2012

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Rossei said:
As of now, 59 out of 173 forum users have received Email AOR from CIC - CPCM. Very few of them also can see 'Received' status in their E-Cas. None of them yet reported a regular mail correspondence from CIC.
Yep, I have got acknowledgement too with the application number. Unable to login to ecas though. I believe applications in process only shows up there. All the best folks.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabujit1 said:
In acknowledgement email, it is said to update the family status if new member is added (a child is born in family). When we will update this to CIC, does it mean...our family income also needs to be increased based on that new number of family members. If the income level doesn't meet on that new number of family members..will they cancel our application?

The best you can do is to pass the child information with increased needful income of tax year 2014. What will they do is anybody guess. But beware on family increases till parents immigration is not over. 3-4 years. Timeframe

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
sabujit1 said:
Yes. A sponsor is required to continue to meet the LICO throughout the entire sponsorship process. If you have a child, the number of family members increases and therefore, the LICO increases. If CIC determines that you do not meet the LICO at any point during the process, your app will be refused.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sabujit1 said:
I sent an email for family size increase before I received the email AOR. My income for 3 years will cover it well; so I'm not worrying. At best, CIC will ask for more NOA's when they really start processing my application.

Anyway since I couldn't provide my file no; I will call CIC sometime soon and ask if it has been updated.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I sent an email for family size increase before I received the email AOR. My income for 3 years will cover it well; so I'm not worrying. At best, CIC will ask for more NOA's when they really start processing my application.

Anyway since I couldn't provide my file no; I will call CIC sometime soon and ask if it has been updated.
congrats for the baby. But this situation for young couple is really tough. i mean one member needs to have six digit salary for period that cover NOAs of parents sponsorship Then only one is free to pop up babies. :D

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
jhutti said:
congrats for the baby. But this situation for young couple is really tough. i mean one member needs to have six digit salary for period that cover NOAs of parents sponsorship Then only one is free to pop up babies. :D
Thanks.

But a family income of 70k-80K would still do the trick. But honestly, since I have 5 persons living in my home now; you would need a six digit anyway to live a life.

nikary

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Rossei said:
Thanks.

But a family income of 70k-80K would still do the trick. But honestly, since I have 5 persons living in my home now; you would need a six digit anyway to live a life.
Congratulations!!!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nikary said:
Congratulations!!!!
Thanks nikary

Have you heard anything from CIC yet?

nikary

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Rossei said:
Thanks nikary

Have you heard anything from CIC yet?
No I did not hear anything yet. Little worried because I have already told my parents. Should I call CIC? By any chance you have their number?