First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
robsmann said:
Some folks have been charged whose file was delivered by CanadaPost on 5th. Does it mean among the same lot of applications delivered by CanadaPost, some were accepted while others are being returned? If yes, then that is a unfair.
o yes, on my form 1344 there is a stamp - received Jan 05, no time

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
robsmann said:
Some folks have been charged whose file was delivered by CanadaPost on 5th. Does it mean among the same lot of applications delivered by CanadaPost, some were accepted while others are being returned? If yes, then that is a unfair.
I agree with your premise that it is unfair that some applications were returned after the some application in the same batch has been accepted. But it is based on first come first serve basis. So it is also unfair to those who applications are in the second batch of Canada Post if any as well. Like I said before, it is a lottery. You basically have to pick "eeny, meeny, miny, moe" which courier to choose based on your hope / expectation that this courier will be the first courier waiting at the CIC door to deliver your package before everyone else before the cap is reached.

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Processing times have been updated for PGP on cic website. Now it is 46 months for assessment of sponsor only - so it keeps growing. Is that what they call reduced backlog and faster family reunification ?! http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
AndreyU said:
Processing times have been updated for PGP on cic website. Now it is 46 months for assessment of sponsor only - so it keeps growing. Is that what they call reduced backlog and faster family reunification ?! http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp
This is so unfair our parents are old enough to wait for years :(
I am afraid there will be more additional time to be added to the 46 in the country of origin.

Teddy Chung

Feb 5, 2014
YULIA-2016 said:
o yes, on my form 1344 there is a stamp - received Jan 05, no time
I haven't got my application return yet but I assume that i would receive it shortly.
it was my mistake that i used Canada Post but CIC their mailing system should be changed also.
I was advised by Canada Post that they just dropped off whole packages at the mailroom. As per their policy, they don't have to be on the line-up as other couriers nor wait & get signature for each package. I assume that these packages were delivered before noon but it does not mean that it was stamped by CIC at same time.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Ayvazcarla said:
As of my country processing time it's 74 months plus 46 there you go it's 10 years total
Hey,
I think my mom's file will be transferred to Ottawa since she doesn't have any dependent. So, it's 46 + 69 = 115 months, 5 months less than 10 years. How about that? :p

Jokes aside, I don't think these time-frames are meant for those who applied before PGP pause and restart. I strongly believe that it will be much less (4~5 years in total) for new applicants if CIC continues to process minimum of 20,000 PGP applications per year.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Rossei said:
Hey,
I think my mom's file will be transferred to Ottawa since she doesn't have any dependent. So, it's 46 + 69 = 115 months, 5 months less than 10 years. How about that? :p

Jokes aside, I don't think these time-frames are meant for those who applied before PGP pause and restart. I strongly believe that it will be much less (4~5 years in total) for new applicants if CIC continues to process minimum of 20,000 PGP applications per year.
i expect the processing time for new applications are 3 years in total.
somehow i have a good feeling that my mom's application will got approved in 2018.
i have no data or evidence to support my words, just my sixth sense... ;D

Ayvazcarla

Dec 21, 2014
Rossei fingers crossed my mom doesn't have defendants too I still dunno if my file is accepted or no coz I used the billing system through the bank!
5 yrs is great
Good luck

fneda

Jan 9, 2015
Anyone knows why I can not see my application status online? I used my PR card number and/or my ID number on my PR card. None of them worked. Any way to undrestand if they considered my application?

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
fneda said:
Anyone knows why I can not see my application status online? I used my PR card number and/or my ID number on my PR card. None of them worked. Any way to undrestand if they considered my application?
i remember from you previous posts you said your cc got charged, right? so it's for sure your application is in 5000 cap. just sit back and relax.

the eCAS status for now is not really "official". it shows up only because some of us entered our PR card number (or other ID number) as UCI on application form.
i believe if you didn't provide any UCI, you wouldn't find anything on eCAS until CIC issues the first AOR with file number, which i think will be in June..

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
I received my parents' application back today. How sad. Cover letter from CIC was dated March 1st. Canada post screwed up big time :(

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
I still haven't seen the returned package, nor charged by CIC. I'm with Canada Post delivered on Jan 5th at 11:23am. This lottery system was big time mess.

fneda

Jan 9, 2015
Thank you for clarification. I did not provide them with my PR card number....Will wait until June then!

741953 said:
i remember from you previous posts you said your cc got charged, right? so it's for sure your application is in 5000 cap. just sit back and relax.

the eCAS status for now is not really "official". it shows up only because some of us entered our PR card number (or other ID number) as UCI on application form.
i believe if you didn't provide any UCI, you wouldn't find anything on eCAS until CIC issues the first AOR with file number, which i think will be in June..

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
I got both my packages returned today. Dated March 4.

Just in case I still plan to apply next year, what courier should I use? I'm not in GTA so I guess only the major providers are available, FEDEX, UPS or DHL, etc.