+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

HelloMother

Jan 15, 2015
ya61x said:
That's still hope for all the Jan 5 apps. From a Chinese forum, one guy's app sent in by UPS @ 2:25 on Jan 5 got charged on Jan 30.
Can you tell me which forum it is? I have searched all over the place not knowing there is a Chinese forum for parents sponsorship. Thank you!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
HelloMother said:
Can you tell me which forum it is? I have searched all over the place not knowing there is a Chinese forum for parents sponsorship. Thank you!
If you follow my Google SS for the timeline, all links are given on 'Instructions' sheet.

For all others, there has been a CC charged on Feb 4 in the spreadsheet (line 168).

float

Jan 23, 2015
inLinE6 said:
I guess not the time to panic yet? But again that's 5 days ago...
If there is no mass returns, then it is also a good sign to keep the hope up. If CIC does not return until April, it should be reasonable to believe all the apps received before Jan 16 will be charged and processed later.

No news is also good news.

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
float said:
If there is no mass returns, then it is also a good sign to keep the hope up. If CIC does not return until April, it should be reasonable to believe all the apps received before Jan 16 will be charged and processed later.

I hope that's true! But I heard some of the Jan. 2 applicants are already number 46xx...hope is slim but I am still hopeful....

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
float said:

WHY, OH WHY...it's been a month, and you still don't get it?
Jan 16 is just a date CIC confirmed and announced the 5000 cap has reached.

(pulling my hair out~~)

I have never seen anyone like this. you amazed me.

Opeyanaw

Feb 10, 2015
Check my CC today and it's been charged Jan 27. My apps was sent from Vancouver via Loomis (DHL) and received Jan 5.

float

Jan 23, 2015
741953 said:
WHY, OH WHY...it's been a month, and you still don't get it?
Jan 16 is just a date CIC confirmed and announced the 5000 cap has reached.

(pulling my hair out~~)

I have never seen anyone like this. you amazed me.
No one is saying any app arrived after Jan 16 will make to 5000 CAP. But who knows when the 5000 CAP is reached before Jan 16? Jan 5? Why? Just because no one is reporting CIC is charging today? Maybe you are right, but without seeing all the apps arrived after Jan 6 are returned and reported back to this forum, it is just the same speculating one way or the other.

Probably it is safe to ask why the apps arrived on Jan13 still has not been returned if the CAP is at Jan 5? CIC is slow on returning apps? Maybe, because this is simple to think this way. But on the other side, it is also perfectly OK to think they are within 5000 CAP.

Again, no update is a good thing now. Don't lose the hope until the apps are returned. Even your app is returned, come back to this forum and see if everyone else in the same batch are returned too, if there is something saying you missed the 5000 cut-off time! There is a chance to raise a case, because someone else make to the 5000 CAP on the same day!

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
float said:
No one is saying any app arrived after Jan 16 will make to 5000 CAP. But who knows when the 5000 CAP is reached before Jan 16? Jan 5? Why? Just because no one is reporting CIC is charging today? Maybe you are right, but without seeing all the apps arrived after Jan 6 are returned and reported back to this forum, it is just the same speculating one way or the other.

Probably it is safe to ask why the apps arrived on Jan13 still has not been returned if the CAP is at Jan 5? CIC is slow on returning apps? Maybe, because this is simple to think this way. But on the other side, it is also perfectly OK to think they are within 5000 CAP.

Again, no update is a good thing now. Don't lose the hope until the apps are returned. Even your app is returned, come back to this forum and see if everyone else in the same batch are returned too, if there is something saying you missed the 5000 cut-off time! There is a chance to raise a case, because someone else make to the 5000 CAP on the same day!
Float,

I guess the guy who wrote the note you are replying is a troll. I cannot believe that anyone normal can answer others in the tone he did, it was an act of provocation to create conflicts from my point of view.

The real true of everything here, anyone knows for real what is going on with our documents, I think we should only wait, hopeless or full of hopes as each one of us prefer.

I wish all the best for you guys!

Johanna

float

Jan 23, 2015
johanna19782002 said:
Float,

I guess the guy who wrote the note you are replying is a troll. I cannot believe that anyone normal can answer others in the tone he did, it was an act of provocation to create conflicts from my point of view.

The real true of everything here, anyone knows for real what is going on with our documents, I think we should only wait, hopeless or full of hopes as each one of us prefer.

I wish all the best for you guys!

Johanna
Thank you for the reply. I believe creating a positive view of this ordeal is more important than to scare people away. We do need to complain once a while, this allow us to vent and release the stress. But after that, we need to regroup and move forward, move onto the things could shine. Stay calm and sail on. I am in the same boat as you. Keep floating. No land in sight yet, but it will come one day. ;)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
float said:
Probably it is safe to ask why the apps arrived on Jan13 still has not been returned if the CAP is at Jan 5?
The cap for CEC was reached Oct 22nd, 2014; CIC only announced that a few weeks ago. Apps that were received right after the cap was reached are only now being returned, 2.5 months later.

Parent/grandparent sponsorship is no different; it will take months for CIC to return apps received after the cap.

Be realistic. No update is NOT a good thing.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
canuck_in_uk said:
The cap for CEC was reached Oct 22nd, 2014; CIC only announced that a few weeks ago. Apps that were received right after the cap was reached are only now being returned, 2.5 months later.

Parent/grandparent sponsorship is no different; it will take months for CIC to return apps received after the cap.

Be realistic. No update is NOT a good thing.
You don't have to speak out that loud. What kind of line are you trying to draw? Let's give some hope to the Jan 5 batch.

float

Jan 23, 2015
canuck_in_uk said:
The CIC already announced the CAP has been reached on Jan16. Are we expecting CIC to announce something more specific on the 5000 CAP again? I wasn't monitoring CEC. Could you please kindly elaborate on what CIC did there? When did CIC start to accept, and when CIC announced CAP is reached, and when CIC returned every apps received before Oct22,2014? I do expect all the apps in parent sponsorship 2015 received on Feb15/Feb16 and onwards to be returned, but not convinced Jan6, Jan7 up to Jan14 will be totally returned.

If CIC is so slow in returning apps in CEC, and we do agree both CEC and parent sponsorship 2015 are similar, how could they reach 5000 CAP so quick? For checking the completeness, they have to open and read. For return, they just need to find a bigger envelop and stick in a letter saying "this year's CAP reached and try again next year" like one post said before, then batch mail them out.

Anyway, if no returned app by April 2015, we should automatically say they are safely inside the 5000 CAP. Seeing is believing.