+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

warmwind3

Jan 13, 2015
this is my first post, mine cc got charged too today Jan 28. the package arrived Jan 5 8:13 am via UPS.
I want to thank the forum and Rossie for the cheers and the great spreadsheet to overall track the progress.

Wish everyone can make the cap.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina#1 said:
Hello Civic
I am from 5 Jan 11am batch. 11:01 thu FedEx. CC charged on 28th Jan
Thanks
I havent seen my credit limit decrease yet
What time did you see the charge/limit decrease?

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great to see Jan 05 cases rushing with CC charges....
I wish all Jan 05 apps gets charged and then move on to later dates....

[size=10pt][size=10pt]ANYONE...any idea about the next communication/updates on any 2014 cases. So, we know what and when will next steps take place for us...[/size][/size]

Leolaz27

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civic said:
You see the credit decrease or you see the posted transaction. Congrats! look like they are moving to Jan 5
Hi Civic
When I checked my statement (around 11:30am CST) it was still in the pending charges, so I called the bank to make sure it would go through and they said it had been authorised !

Hang in there, I am sure you will hear soon ;)

nikary

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Regina#1 said:
Hi Civic
I am from 5 Jan 11am batch. 11:01 thu FedEx. CC charged
Congrats!!!you think your app was delivered at 11:01.
The reason I am asking is when I called FedEx around 12 pm they said that the courier guy is in line and received email at 1pm saying it was delivered at 11:01am

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
Hi Guys

I applied for the sponsorship of my mother. My application was received on 2nd January 2015 at 09:41 AM. My certified cheque got en cashed on 13th January and am still waiting for the acceptance letter. Please update this information in your spreadsheet and also send me the link to the sheet.

Thanks
Tim

Teddy Chung

Feb 5, 2014
feifei said:
Is there anyone's package received on Jan05 by Canada post around 1pm getting CC charged?
Yes, there's one forum member, his/her CC was charged today. Mine hasn't...
I was told by Canada Post that there was only one delivery on Jan 5th so i assume that all ours were delivered at same time. but it also means that hundreds
are delivered at same time.

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Teddy Chung said:
I was told by Canada Post that there was only one delivery on Jan 5th so i assume that all ours were delivered at same time. but it also means that hundreds
That's absurd. There's early morning delivery by Canada Post, and also 1pm on that day. Cant envision the guy waiting there for 5-6 hours.

feifei

Nov 16, 2010
Teddy Chung said:
I just checked my bank, no charge yet. hopefull will charge soon. This is the first time that want someone take my money this bad!!

Teddy Chung

Feb 5, 2014
inLinE6 said:
That's absurd. There's early morning delivery by Canada Post, and also 1pm on that day. Cant envision the guy waiting there for 5-6 hours.
Well... I don't rely on their answer neither as long as they have told me different stories regarding my delivery status.
Anyhow, I wish all of us see Cc charge soon.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feifei said:
I just checked my bank, no charge yet. hopefull will charge soon. This is the first time that want someone take my money this bad!!
Same thing. I think I will give up my Canadian dream soon...
I am so fed up with Immigration Canada.