+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it correct? Champ1 cc charged on jan 17th...or its just a posting date and not transaction date.. n

champ1

Dec 3, 2014
ak_indi said:
Is it correct? Champ1 cc charged on jan 17th...or its just a posting date and not transaction date.. n
I don't see a posting yet. However, available balance is showing lower by 1100. Not sure if card was charged yesterday evening or today. I last checked at 3 pm yesterday and nothing was chrged then. But when checked today morning the available balance is lower.

CatherineL

Aug 27, 2014
Hi guys,

I have been reading the postings for a quite while and I am one of you guys too. I feel that I am not alone here. I just saw somebody posted on a Chinese forum that his credit card got charged this afternoon.. I just want to share this news with everybody. I hope we all see our CC charged in the next a few days.
Good luck everyone

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CatherineL said:
Hi guys,

I have been reading the postings for a quite while and I am one of you guys too. I feel that I am not alone here. I just saw somebody posted on a Chinese forum that his credit card got charged this afternoon.. I just want to share this news with everybody. I hope we all see our CC charged in the next a few days.
Good luck everyone
So the announcement yesterday has nothing to do with the cc charged. Do you know when this Chinese person submitted the app?

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Hello folks,

I got my credit card charged today at 1:00 pm :) I'm so happy and it's unbelievable these guys are working on Saturdays.

Please stay positive, I'm sure everyone on this forum will hear some good news in the coming weeks.

Thank you everyone for your help!

ZU

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Merchant Information
CIC CPR - CIC RTC
MISSISSAUGA L4Z1H8

Date Jan 17 2015
Time 13:00
Amount $1,250.00
Currency Code Canadian Dollar (CAD)

kaiser72

Dec 1, 2014
ZU said:
Hello folks,

I got my credit card charged today at 1:00 pm :) I'm so happy and it's unbelievable these guys are working on Saturdays.

Please stay positive, I'm sure everyone on this forum will hear some good news in the coming weeks.

ZU
Congratulations!

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
ZU said:
Hello folks,

ZU
Congratulations! When your application was delivered? Which courier?

mysore

Jan 17, 2015
Hi all,

I have also been following this forum and was also one of the many who submitted through Purolator on 31 Dec and got the delivery time of 8.45 A.M on Jan 2nd in the tracking. I got my cc charged today morning at 7.45 A.M. (my available balance has reduced by $1100). On calling my cc company, they told me that there were two other charges of 1100 lined up as well, but they did say that its possible that it may not come through the card and asked me to wait a day or two. I asked my cc company to not hold any charges and to let any charges from the CIC to come through. We will figure out the double/triple payments with CIC later on!

For those whose cards are not charged yet, I am sure you will see your cards charged as well! All the best!

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If there is more charge coming (especially limit decrease) there will be hopes. That means 5000 complete applications were received but the fee payments are still in process.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civic said:
If there is more charge coming (especially limit decrease) there will be hopes. That means 5000 complete applications were received but the fee payments are still in process.
Exactly! Stay positive guys.

helloray

Jun 9, 2014
helloray said:
Come on those who used Purolator, please sign up. We need to see the end of it. We want to let them know that customers can not be taken for granted. Please sign up so that we can move to the next step...
We need more entries from those who have used Purolator. Please hurry up. I will keep it open till Wednesday. If we don't have enough people it would be hard to go for class action.

little star

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
helloray said:
We need more entries from those who have used Purolator. Please hurry up. I will keep it open till Wednesday. If we don't have enough people it would be hard to go for class action.
Agree with you, Request to everyone sign the sheet who use Purplator service and found wrong delivery timing. thanks for your effort helloray