Here are the details

Applied for parents and Parent in laws.
Purolator- Mailed on Dec 31 and delivery time showed as 8:45 AM
No CC charged yet

kevinsouza

Star Member
Jan 31, 2012
guys!
My partner and I sent our applications through Purolator on december. Got there at 8.45am on Jan 2. I paid by Certified Cheque and she paid by credit card.
Obv, I cannot trace my application since I paid by certified cheque, but we just checked her account, and it got charged for by CIC!! at 10am Mountain Time!

They've gotten to the Purolator applications from Jan 2. I'm secretly confident about mine, but I won't know since I paid by Certified Cheque.
Good Luck all!!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
vividind said:
Rossei, i am unable to update the document

Here are the details

Applied for parents and Parent in laws.
Purolator- Mailed on Dec 31 and delivery time showed as 8:45 AM
No CC charged yet
I've added you. But for future reference, you have to use "New Entry" sheet in order to add/update your info. The "Timeline" sheet has been made 'view only' to all users. So, it's not editable. These are all explained in "Instructions" sheet.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Seeing the Purolator 8:45am applications getting charged today; it can be assumed the actual delivery was somewhere between 12:00pm to 1:00pm on Jan 2. So, the UPS 10:47am is fake too and must be later than Purolator. There are few more though in late afternoon.

If 5000 cap isn't reached by Jan 2 applicants, CIC may start opening Jan 5 files in next week. Fingers crossed!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
karamba said:
Good luck to all Purolator apps! Your time has come :)

But dammit if UPS lied too. That's annoying..
At least, they all reached on Jan 2.

In my case, although I wanted to ship on Dec 31; FedEx/Purolator pickup drivers took Dec 31 (or at least half of the day) as personal holiday. :mad:

karamba

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Rossei said:
At least, they all reached on Jan 2.

In my case, although I wanted to ship on Dec 31; FedEx/Purolator pickup drivers took Dec 31 (or at least half of the day) as personal holiday. :mad:
Yeah, I remember your previous post about this.. that really sucks :( I do believe you and all other 5-Jan applicants will make it though. We can only wait and hope at this point...

winnipegger

Aug 31, 2013
inLinE6 said:
According to some report, they try 3 times... good luck.
they didn't even try once-they called my bank to verify the info and it didn't match so they didn't even try.... sounds very strange but that's the story i know!

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Guys, anyone from Quebec whose cc got charged by cic, did you put n/a on a checklist in front of documents we don't need to provide (e.g. financial evaluation form)?

i didn't include financial docs as they are not required for us at this stage, and just put n/a in the checklist. I start worrying that cic might overlook that this is Quebec and consider application incomplete... I asked three different cic agents about it before, but just wondering how it really works this year.

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
AndreyU said:
Guys, anyone from Quebec whose cc got charged by cic, did you put n/a on a checklist in front of documents we don't need to provide (e.g. financial evaluation form)?

i didn't include financial docs as they are not required for us at this stage, and just put n/a in the checklist. I start worrying that cic might overlook that this is Quebec and consider application incomplete... I asked three different cic agents about it before, but just wondering how it really works this year.
I am not from Quebec and cc not charged yet but my understanding is that you only need to provide NOA for 2011,2012 and 2013 and fill out the finacial evaluation form thats all regarding the proof of income...

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
nonos said:
I am not from Quebec and cc not charged yet but my understanding is that you only need to provide NOA for 2011,2012 and 2013 and fill out the finacial evaluation form thats all regarding the proof of income...
That's the thing. Normally cic doesn't check financial docs for sponsors from Quebec... Quebec government does it later. but there is a checkbox on checklist that does not apply to us...

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Im from Quebec, but not charged yet (6 jan). I didnt provide financial evaluation form, but provided 2013 NOA.

karamba

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
AndreyU said:
That's the thing. Normally cic doesn't check financial docs for sponsors from Quebec... Quebec government does it later. but there is a checkbox on checklist that does not apply to us...
I'm pretty sure CIC agents are trained to differentiate applications from Quebec, so I wouldn't worry about it.. I know, easier said than done since we're all worried about every little thing in our applications :)

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
ElenaRu said:
Im from Quebec, but not charged yet (6 jan). I didnt provide financial evaluation form, but provided 2013 NOA.
Did you put something like "N/A: Quebec" on a checklist?