+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
AndreyU said:
Guys, any news from those who used Purolator 2 jan 8:45 delivery?
No news at all.. but can you see the post by hopenshallah which was sent yesterday at 10:57:48 pm?
his message is as below:
Guys good news 8:45 Purolator got credit card charged tonight.... Will post details tomorrow morning !!!!

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
nonos said:
No news at all.. but can you see the post by hopenshallah which was sent yesterday at 10:57:48 pm?
his message is as below:
Guys good news 8:45 Purolator got credit card charged tonight.... Will post details tomorrow morning !!!!
This was not clear... hopenshallah is not in our spreadsheet as far as I can see. let's wait for details....

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
It is confirmed the actual delivery time of Purolator 8:45am batch was around 1:30pm. All you guys should get your cc charge show up pretty soon.

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
ya61x said:
It is confirmed the actual delivery time of Purolator 8:45am batch was around 1:30pm. All you guys should get your cc charge show up pretty soon.
How is it confirmed? did you speak with any of their representatives and they assured you that the actual time was 1:30pm? this is strange because some of us sent their applications and paid more to use before 9am service. Its very confusing...

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
ya61x said:
Who confirmed it? I think we should send a collective complaint against Purolator and request investigation

polaroffer

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
ya61x said:
A same day service by Purolator at 1:30 pm was charged yesterday morning from what I read.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
little star said:
I am in too... its frustrating and if they are not able to deliver on time then have to accept their mistake rather than put false time stamp
Contact CBC Go Public to raise the complaint against Purolator for false reports and request investigation. That would open the door to see how mailroom works and make the public aware of the cruelty of this quota

kevinsouza

Star Member
Jan 31, 2012
little star said:
I am in too... its frustrating and if they are not able to deliver on time then have to accept their mistake rather than put false time stamp
guys!
Purolator was there on time. I called them at 11.30am Toronto time and the agent said the courier guy had been waiting in line for a couple of hours. Their commitment was to get our stuff there by 9am.
It's like saying the Puolator guy got to my place at 8.45 am for a delivery; I held him up for a couple of hours, and then I say it's his fault. Also, why would they put down the time the signature was received? that would surely open them up to being questioned.
It is NOT their fault that the line up was long or it was way too busy. We are all anxious, but we need some real perspective here.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnastasiaU said:
Woaaaa this is getting way out of hand. There is no way anyone can tell yet if the cap is filled based on a handful of responses here. My guess is that CIC's methodology is not that accurate as to process each application exactly as it arrived to the minute. I imagine that they have a stack to get through that all arrived in say a two hour window. Then they go on to the next batch......and so on. It looks to me like they just picked up the Fed-ex batch and started going through that first......hold tight people!
i completely agree with you that CIC will be picking and processing bundles at a time allocated to and handled by different analysts. So we should not expect exact dot minute order of processing.
To admin pls remove duplicate entry in spreadsheet for amit. Correct one is ak_indi.
Good luck to everyone.

little star

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
kevinsouza said:
guys!
Purolator was there on time. I called them at 11.30am Toronto time and the agent said the courier guy had been waiting in line for a couple of hours. Their commitment was to get our stuff there by 9am.
It's like saying the Puolator guy got to my place at 8.45 am for a delivery; I held him up for a couple of hours, and then I say it's his fault. Also, why would they put down the time the signature was received? that would surely open them up to being questioned.
It is NOT their fault that the line up was long or it was way too busy. We are all anxious, but we need some real perspective here.
Agree.. but our main concern is why they report false time. Due to forum, We got to know our file was not delivered at 8:45 AM. If they are professional then has to act as a professional and share the truth. If they told its big line up so your package is delayed, i am sure no one from this forum will questioned them but the way they tried to hide the truth is not professional anymore.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kevinsouza said:
guys!
It doesnt matter. The thing is Purolator is obligated to report accurate time of delivery to its customers. Driver could get there by 9am but if the packages were not delivered until 1pm or so, he can't claim 8:45am delivery. This thing is so time sensitive for them to misreport

froster

Jan 15, 2015
I remembered I kept fleshing Purolator tracking web site on Jan. 2, and it was around 12:30 it said delivered at 8:45
so my guess is the actually deliver time is 12:45. I never understand how CIC mail room work:
If the purolator driver arrived wait in line before 9, which a large amount of application, how did the other carriers arrived after him can submit before him?

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
kevinsouza said:
guys!
I agree that it maybe delayed for reasons out of their control however the actual delivery time should be reported ... why the signature and time was there at 8:45am and the true time differs. For me it looks unprofessional and misleading information.