+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

dimp

Jun 10, 2016
dimp said:
Hi Rossie

I tried couple times to add in spreadsheet. I do not know not working for me. Could you please do it for me

Jan 2 2015 Application applied
Feb 6 2015 CC charged
July 14 2015 SA received
June 9 2016 Medical and PCC request
June 16 2016 Medical done
June 23 2016 PCC done
June 29 2016 RPF Fee
July 11 2016 sent application
July 14 2016 received email from Missisauga (application sent to New delhi )

Thanks
Thanks Rossie I really appreciate that.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
dimp said:
Thanks Rossie I really appreciate that.
You still have few things missing. Once you visit the SS, please update your entry. Just select your username in any of the row from 10 to 50 and then update only the fields that are missing.

ae427924

Oct 25, 2016
I have requested an extension via CPC Ottawa, How do I know if my request is approved or not? Will they communicate with an approval or rejection confirmation?

dimp

Jun 10, 2016
Rossei said:
You still have few things missing. Once you visit the SS, please update your entry. Just select your username in any of the row from 10 to 50 and then update only the fields that are missing.
ok Alright

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My parents medical results and PCC were received on Sept 16th, 2016. There is no further communication after that. I am checking some of the PPRs our friends have received as regards timeline after PCC/Medicals. Is it now the time for us to receive PPR. Appreciate your response.

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi All,

My parents medical results and PCC were received on Sept 16th, 2016. There is no further communication after that. I am checking some of the PPRs our friends have received as regards timeline after PCC/Medicals. Is it now the time for us to receive PPR. Appreciate your response.
I am in the same boat submitted everything 25 August and still waiting for PPR.
All the best

sammy1012

Jul 20, 2016
All,

I have received e-mail from New Delhi Office and asked me to submit below "Son/Daughter Additional Information" form:

Is anybody else received same form ?
Is it mandatory to fill all of my siblings information whether not not they are accompanying my parents to Canada ?

Folks - Kindly advise

Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form

If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application.

Failure to provide this information will delay processing. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

Son/Daughter’s Family name

Given name(s)

Current place of residence

Personal history

Give details of what your child has been doing during the past 10 years or since age 18, whichever period is longer, starting with the most recent information. Include jobs held, periods of unemployment, periods of study and any other use of time, such as time spent traveling in search of a country of refuge, stays in hospitals, prisons or other places of confinement, and periods spent as a homemaker. You must not leave gaps.

From

To

Activity

City or town and country

Name of company, employer, school, facility, as applicable

mm/yyyy

mm/yyyy

Your child’s current occupation

Monthly income

(in rupees)

Medical Status

3) Has your child depended substantially on your financial support since before the age of 22 as he or she is unable to provide for himself or herself due to a serious physical or mental disorder?

Yes

No

If yes, please identify the physical or mental disorder and provide supporting medical documents to explain the condition. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

I (Principal Applicant) declare that the information I have given is truthful,

complete and correct.

Name

Signature

Date

Day Month Year

Please provide 2

passport size

photos of your

child

[/color]

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
all Forum members:
I got my sponsorship approval on 22nd June 2016 and after two months my ecas in permanent resident application shows “In Process” on 26th of Aug.2016 but on 1st sept.2016 again turned to “Application Received” and still “application received”.

Can any one faced like this and if yes when will again gone to “in process” ,
when his/her file processed OR someone have an idea regarding this.

No correspondence after 22nd june from IRCC. ” four months has gone so worried.

Any other member having same situation please discuss in the forum as I am worried being after SA on 22nd June no progress in the file.

kinkiegirl

Oct 24, 2016
kaka555 said:
all Forum members:
I got my sponsorship approval on 22nd June 2016 and after two months my ecas in permanent resident application shows “In Process” on 26th of Aug.2016 but on 1st sept.2016 again turned to “Application Received” and still “application received”.

Can any one faced like this and if yes when will again gone to “in process” ,
when his/her file processed OR someone have an idea regarding this.

No correspondence after 22nd june from IRCC. ” four months has gone so worried.

Any other member having same situation please discuss in the forum as I am worried being after SA on 22nd June no progress in the file.
I am on the same boat. no communication after June SA. I am getting worried.

dimp

Jun 10, 2016
sammy1012 said:
All,

I have received e-mail from New Delhi Office and asked me to submit below "Son/Daughter Additional Information" form:

Is anybody else received same form ?
Is it mandatory to fill all of my siblings information whether not not they are accompanying my parents to Canada ?

Folks - Kindly advise

Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form

If you have indicated that you are the parent of an adult son/daughter who will not be accompanying you to Canada, you must provide the following details for your non-accompanying adult son/daughter, in order for our office to correctly process your application.

Failure to provide this information will delay processing. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

Son/Daughter’s Family name

Given name(s)

Current place of residence

Personal history

Give details of what your child has been doing during the past 10 years or since age 18, whichever period is longer, starting with the most recent information. Include jobs held, periods of unemployment, periods of study and any other use of time, such as time spent traveling in search of a country of refuge, stays in hospitals, prisons or other places of confinement, and periods spent as a homemaker. You must not leave gaps.

From

To

Activity

City or town and country

Name of company, employer, school, facility, as applicable

mm/yyyy

mm/yyyy

Your child’s current occupation

Monthly income

(in rupees)

Medical Status

3) Has your child depended substantially on your financial support since before the age of 22 as he or she is unable to provide for himself or herself due to a serious physical or mental disorder?

Yes

No

If yes, please identify the physical or mental disorder and provide supporting medical documents to explain the condition. If additional space is required, attach a separate sheet.

I (Principal Applicant) declare that the information I have given is truthful,

complete and correct.

Name

Signature

Date

Day Month Year

Please provide 2

passport size

photos of your

child

[/color]
Yes , You have to send this info as well. My brother is 21 years old and I am unable to sponsor him. I also filled this form and send to them.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NDVO seems to have huge backlog and too much work
After nearly 3 months of sending all documents , today we get email from NDVO saying
1> All document are received
2> parents medical is valid till july2017 (with specific date )
3> Now the application is in queue for review. This queue is made based on when all needful documents are received

Hopefully officer will not ask for any further document when he review it in coming months/weeks time and pass it with decision made.

Was expecting PPR email from them. I will say people are lucky who are getting PPR within 2-3 months of Medical and Doc submission

dimp

Jun 10, 2016
jhutti said:
NDVO seems to have huge backlog and too much work
After nearly 3 months of sending all documents , today we get email from NDVO saying
1> All document are received
2> parents medical is valid till july2017 (with specific date )
3> Now the application is in queue for review. This queue is made based on when all needful documents are received

Hopefully officer will not ask for any further document when he review it in coming months/weeks time and pass it with decision made.

Was expecting PPR email from them. I will say people are lucky who are getting PPR within 2-3 months of Medical and Doc submission
Omg that's true. I did not even receive any information and send all documents three months before. Finger's crossed. Its stressful.

sammy1012

Jul 20, 2016
I had received an e-mail from LO and requesting to send all address since age of 18 while in form IMM 5669 requires to fill "all address where you lived since your 18th birthday or past 10 years".

Should I fill address of last 10 years as its hard to remember all address where parents lived since 18th birthday ?

Submission of a Schedule A – Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669), for you and all dependent family members, where question 8 – Personal History and question 12 – Addresses, cover the entire period since the age of 18, leaving no gaps, if not already submitted with answers covering this entire period

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
So yesterday I sent an email to CPC Ottawa saying that It's been over a month since we sent all the documents requested and we haven't heard back anything yet and to let us know if there's any update. Today I received this reply:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests."

The background check is in progess on My CIC account and medical exam passed.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sammy1012 said:
I had received an e-mail from LO and requesting to send all address since age of 18 while in form IMM 5669 requires to fill "all address where you lived since your 18th birthday or past 10 years".

Should I fill address of last 10 years as its hard to remember all address where parents lived since 18th birthday ?

Submission of a Schedule A – Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669), for you and all dependent family members, where question 8 – Personal History and question 12 – Addresses, cover the entire period since the age of 18, leaving no gaps, if not already submitted with answers covering this entire period
Didn't you fill out IMM5669 with history and addresses for last 10 years when you first submitted the app? If LVO was happy with it, they wouldn't have asked you to fill it out again since age 18, would they?

So, follow what they asked for. I did as like many others.