File Transfer...
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
23-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
hello everyone! i have a question about Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
who needs to fill out this for? i am sponsoring my mom and her common law partner. my moms common law partner has a daughter and she is 20 years old! she is not coming to canada with them! my mom has 2 kids - me ( i live in canada , i am pr since 2012) and my brother who is 30 years old and lives in england. i understand this form needs to be completed by - my mom(principal applicant) her common law partner, and my brother and me? or me and my brother we dont have to fill out this form? and they each need their own form right? so confused. thank you

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We got sponsorship approval on 16th May 2016 from CPC-Ottawa, been waiting for 3 months since and still no Medical request ... I wonder what's taking them so long.... any one else on the same boat?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
nina.roy said:
We got sponsorship approval on 16th May 2016 from CPC-Ottawa, been waiting for 3 months since and still no Medical request ... I wonder what's taking them so long.... any one else on the same boat?
Several reasons I could think of
1. Solely different workload, working style of the unit/officer responsible to review your file
2. File must pass eligibility check before admissibility requests are sent. That is, you have demonstrated genuine relationship with the sponsored person. If extra document or proof is required, you will be communicated in writing. This needs to happen first before medical.
3. Something not working properly either from their end or your end. Check emails, MyCIC accounts, order GCMS note to make sure you got a correct email in there.

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still no SA over here. Last and only time I heard from CIC was back in March when they sent me the initial ARO. Thinking about ordering the GCMS notes. Does anybody have any experience with these?

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
nina.roy said:
We got SA on May 20 and file forwarded to Ottawa too. Still waiting for medical/PCC requests.

Have you link the application to MYCIC? If it shows "Review In Progress", it should be fine. Just be patient and keep waiting.

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Hi guys

Can you share your experience in sending original documents to New Delhi visa office?

I need to send some original documents like birth certificate and fathers death certificate ?
So any experience would help ?

Thanks

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
vnexpress said:
Several reasons I could think of
1. Solely different workload, working style of the unit/officer responsible to review your file
2. File must pass eligibility check before admissibility requests are sent. That is, you have demonstrated genuine relationship with the sponsored person. If extra document or proof is required, you will be communicated in writing. This needs to happen first before medical.
3. Something not working properly either from their end or your end. Check emails, MyCIC accounts, order GCMS note to make sure you got a correct email in there.
Hello vneexpress,

Have you received medical and pcc request from Singapore? Thanks

ss85

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
vnexpress said:
I did. Thanks. Singapore will prove itself a very fast office, actually among the fastest.
Have you heard anyone got passport request from Singapore? Thanks

SS85

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
ss85 said:
Have you heard anyone got passport request from Singapore? Thanks

SS85
Yes. I heard from someone not in here. They applied in 2015, completed all requests in June, in August - they submitted CSQ and they just got passport request from Singapore. So about 2 months after everything is submitted. I know they've been calling a lot of 2014 files for PPR.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
anyone has any idea on London's office efficiency. did anyone get any request from london office? although in my case even step 1 is pending, but eventually PR from pak are processed through london, so wondering.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
alinka said:
Still no SA over here. Last and only time I heard from CIC was back in March when they sent me the initial ARO.
try to call CIC. they may reply. they just replied to me saying nothing has started on my file so wait is the answer. i also ordered gcms a month ago, and all steps are "not started". CIC agent confirmed to me that they haven't started sponsor eligibility and it's not because of lack of any documentation. i think there is some sort of prioritization of files, that's why some are close to getting all done, and some are not even at step 1 like us. my assumption is depending on which LVO will be assigned our file, if they have a huge backlog, they wont transfer new files until some of the backlog is reduced. in our case it will be london, which is one of the busiest handling way too many countries there.

afs25

Jan 30, 2015
My parents' Police cert and IMM forms arrived in Singapore office last Thursday (Aug 11) but the "Review of submitted documents" status in MyCIC still shows "We need an additional document from the applicant".

Should I email the office to confirm that they did receive the documents?

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
741953 said:
We got SA on May 20 and file forwarded to Ottawa too. Still waiting for medical/PCC requests.

Have you link the application to MYCIC? If it shows "Review In Progress", it should be fine. Just be patient and keep waiting.
Thank you all for sharing. I have not been able to link my parents myCIC yet. Tried all combinations. My husband and I are both together sponsoring my dad+mom. Plus we have 2 kids. So i tried entering 2, 4, 6 in family size, all fails.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Our MYCIC status has been showing REVIEW IN PROGRESS for weeks but nothing happens.

Ever since we linked our case to MYCIC, I seldomly check status via CIC application status. But just now I logged in and finally, it shows our case is IN PROCESS, on August 18, 2016. :eek:

I think we're gonna get med/pcc request soon ;D fingers crossed.