+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

Sam2015

Mar 18, 2015
Thanks for the Spreadsheet. Can you kindly let us know if you have the same spreadsheet for the previous year 2014 to show how long at the latest may take that CIC either returns the application or give AOR letter or charge the credit card please?

Because perhaps many people have not been contacted yet and they want to know what will happen to their application either approves or returns?

Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Sam2015 said:
Thanks for the Spreadsheet. Can you kindly let us know if you have the same spreadsheet for the previous year 2014 to show how long at the latest may take that CIC either returns the application or give AOR letter or charge the credit card please?

Because perhaps many people have not been contacted yet and they want to know what will happen to their application either approves or returns?

Thanks
I'm one of the 2015 PGP applicants; hence do not own 2014 spreadsheet. But you should see a link for that on 'Instructions' sheet under 'Relevant Links' heading.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
ATTENTION!!!!!! :D :D :D

Some of us have received 2015 PGP application AOR last night via email. Mine was sent Friday night at 1:54 am .

Sender: CIC-Email-Communications-CPCM
Subject: Citizenship and Immigration Canada - CPCM - Communication to client

PDF document with confirmation letter and your application number is attached with the email.

It's faster this year. As I remember 2014 batch didn't heard from CIC until June. What a good sign!
It seems the processing of old application is looking good.

amican15

Jan 4, 2015
I have received an email from CIC with an attachment saying that I am in the 5000 cap.

"Your application has been accepted as one of the 5,000 applications for the 2015 intake year. Please note that you
will be notified at a later date once your application is fully entered into Citizenship and Immigration Canada's
(CIC) case processing system."

Mine was sent at 2:41 AM last night.

So how do I check my status on line?
I've tried with the UCI and F number, but nothing worked.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
amican15 said:
I have received an email from CIC with an attachment saying that I am in the 5000 cap.

"Your application has been accepted as one of the 5,000 applications for the 2015 intake year. Please note that you
will be notified at a later date once your application is fully entered into Citizenship and Immigration Canada's

FN is not working just yet.
My UCI is good for checking status.

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
I have received the AOR for my parents application as well last night.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got the email today morning at 7.25 am!!!!. It says my application was accepted as one of 5000 applications.
It has the application number
Guess what, so my first application(2nd jan;s) BMO money order or certified cheque what you name was accepted..cheerssssssss.
Till yesterday I have no idea what was going on with my application.
I guess my second application reached on 6th will be returned. what a relief.....

sabujit1

Sep 19, 2014
What is UCI number ? Where can I get it ? I also received an email of acknowledgement about receiving my application but was not able to check the status online.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
sabujit1 said:
What is UCI number ? Where can I get it ? I also received an email of acknowledgement about receiving my application but was not able to check the status online.
Did you provide a UCI number when you filled out the form? It's not mandatory though, so don't worry.
If not, you have to use your file number to check status.
I tried to log in with my FN this morning, it doesn't work.
It takes some time for the system to update all the new numbers I guess.

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
jhutti said:
i got the email today morning at 7.25 am!!!!. It says my application was accepted as one of 5000 applications.
It has the application number
Guess what, so my first application(2nd jan;s) BMO money order or certified cheque what you name was accepted..cheerssssssss.
Till yesterday I have no idea what was going on with my application.
I guess my second application reached on 6th will be returned. what a relief.....
GREAT!!! happy for you!!

Mar 21, 2015
amican15 said:

Hi amican15,

When was your application received by CIC? before Jan 6?

Mar 21, 2015
Sam2015 said:
Hello everyone,

Did anyone of you send the application package between January 5 and January 15, 2015 and neither their credit card was charged nor application returned or acknowledgment letter or email being sent to them?

I have sent the parents sponsorship application on January 7 which was received on January 13, 2015. Neither my credit card was charged nor I got the application back.

Did this happen to anyone else?
Thanks
seems the latest cc charge ended on jan 6? no any case later than jan 6 was reported.