Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Seems like still 2nd Jan applications are processing... Is the process slow or should I imagine my 8th Jan application is out of 5000 list ??? ??? ???

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almaty said:
Please add me on the spread sheet
Sent 31 December from Montreal with FedEx, received by CIC 11:33 on Jan 2. It seems that I am not the only one waiting for the CC to be charged from this batch.
No my friend, every one of this batch (Fedex 11:33 am jan 02) is waiting...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
ak_indi said:
No my friend, every one of this batch (Fedex 11:33 am jan 02) is waiting...
Not really...

pjying said:
Rossie,

Please update my status. I am on line 92. My cc was charged Jan. 16

Thanks and hope to see more cc charges on this forum.
pjying is a Jan 2 11:33 FedEx batch.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Not really...
pjying is a Jan 2 11:33 FedEx batch.
Now i am really worried.... ;)...just cannot believe that app delivered exactly at same time are not charged even with a gap of few days....what do u think is the reason Rossei? ur opinion

myapp2014

Jan 23, 2014
ak_indi said:
Now i am really worried.... ;)...just cannot believe that app delivered exactly at same time are not charged even with a gap of few days....what do u think is the reason Rossei? ur opinion
My opinion is that your CC will be charged by the end of this week.It's terrible waiting game,but otherwise it wouldn't make sense.If they cashed check from 5 Jan(if that't true),even if the packages are mixed with timing of arrival,at least they are separated by day of receiving.
Last year they charged CC until 31Jan and announced the program closing on 3Feb.This year is different-first they announced on 16 Jan that the program is closed and they continue to charge CC after that(possibly until end of the week).
I also think that this year the forum represent higher procentige of the population compare to last year.
Of course this is just my thinking and trying to figure out what's happening...
Anyone with received on 2Jan and 5Jan that CC havn't been charged,I am with you guys and pray your cards to be charged soon ;)

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myapp2014 said:
My opinion is that your CC will be charged by the end of this week.It's terrible waiting game,but otherwise it wouldn't make sense.If they cashed check from 5 Jan(if that't true),even if the packages are mixed with timing of arrival,at least they are separated by day of receiving.
Last year they charged CC until 31Jan and announced the program closing on 3Feb.This year is different-first they announced on 16 Jan that the program is closed and they continue to charge CC after that(possibly until end of the week).
I also think that this year the forum represent higher procentige of the population compare to last year.
Of course this is just my thinking and trying to figure out what's happening...
Anyone with received on 2Jan and 5Jan that CC havn't been charged,I am with you guys and pray your cards to be charged soon ;)
Does anyone have link to last year spreadsheet 2014 parents spon apps.

Mixing apps and then picking selectively shows that my theory is correct...CIC is hiring people from OLG Lotto to speed up processing. :p

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
ak_indi said:
As soon as I replied to your post, I thought to myself why I'm putting you in that situation; but this was a fact. Anyway, my opinion is you have way better chances than I have.

Try to be patient; only one of your batch got charged. So, it's still not the time to worry.

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
For those with Canada Post and delivered on Jan 5 AM, I have some updates for you. My package was showing "out for delivery" forever until...... yesterday. YES, it was confirmed delivered YESTERDAY, and signed for by "A ZICARELLI". What does that mean? Sounds to me the agent was finally touching on that pile of packages.

Anybody else to confirm?

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
As soon as I replied to your post, I thought to myself why I'm putting you in that situation; but this was a fact. Anyway, my opinion is you have way better chances than I have.

Try to be patient; only one of your batch got charged. So, it's still not the time to worry.
Thanks for your kind words..and i do hope everybody of Jan 02 and Jan 05 have CC charged (including yours). I am aware of a few forums here having around 10% participation; so lets keep fingers crossed.

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
pjying said:
Rossie,

Please update my status. I am on line 92. My cc was charged Jan. 16

Thanks and hope to see more cc charges on this forum.
Hi pjying,

Was your Cc charged on Jan 16th or 26th ? I am from same Fedex batch and still waiting. That's why wanted to make sure

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inLinE6 said:
For those with Canada Post and delivered on Jan 5 AM, I have some updates for you. My package was showing "out for delivery" forever until...... yesterday. YES, it was confirmed delivered YESTERDAY, and signed for by "A ZICARELLI". What does that mean? Sounds to me the agent was finally touching on that pile of packages.

Anybody else to confirm?
Same here inLinE6..... Sent with Canada Post Xpresspost on Dec 31, 2014 (end-of-day) -mailed to the Speck address, with Signature required. Tracking info was last updated on Jan 5 with "Out for delivery"......until only yesterday when tracking info got updated with "Successfully Delivered" and signed by "A ZICARELLI".

I had previously called Canada Post (on Jan 5 & 6) and they told me that the mail was delivered on Jan 5, but since it's a large delivery center, all CP received mail is kept in bins in a "mail room".... Canada Post can only update tracking info as "Delivered" only when they receive the signature.

I wish I had used FedEx or Purolator as it seems that they get signature confirmation upon delivery....

Now I am definitely not sure whether my application was received on Jan 5 or 26 ?!! Go figure....

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
thinktriplets said:
Now I am definitely not sure whether my application was received on Jan 5 or 26 ?!! Go figure....
That's simple - definitely Jan 5. They no longer receive packages since Jan 16. How can they accept something on Jan 26? I think this is a positive step that someone has finally touched that pile, which means there's still hope for Jan 5 applications to make the cap. Fingers crossed!

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inLinE6 said:
That's simple - definitely Jan 5. They no longer receive packages since Jan 16. How can they accept something on Jan 26? I think this is a positive step that someone has finally touched that pile, which means there's still hope for Jan 5 applications to make the cap. Fingers crossed!
That's reassuring. Fingers crossed!