+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

Jan 25, 2015
hello everyone
This is my first ever post at canadavisa andmy only reason to create an acct here is to give u guys hope.i also applied for parents program.file recvd on jan 2 10.47 am UPS and CC got charged today.
So, even if 5000 apps are recvd by cic they are still working on charging cc's.
I had lost hope jist like many of you but i really wanted to make sure they you guys stay positive abt this.
Good luck everyone and i hope that everyone gets united with their families soon !!

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alwaysbepositive said:
hello everyone
This is my first ever post at canadavisa andmy only reason to create an acct here is to give u guys hope.i also applied for parents program.file recvd on jan 2 10.47 am UPS and CC got charged today.
So, even if 5000 apps are recvd by cic they are still working on charging cc's.
I had lost hope jist like many of you but i really wanted to make sure they you guys stay positive abt this.
Good luck everyone and i hope that everyone gets united with their families soon !!
Congratulations dear and thanks for sharing.
To all friends and awaiters...Believe me or not.....i am now 99.9% sure (based on conservative analysis) that they have just charged around 3500 applications so far - means 70%.

There is still hope for many of us and still there are now very strong chances that almost all of Jan 02 and may be some (if not all) Jan 05 complete apps would be charged.

Ma.

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
inLinE6 said:
Almost guaranteed to return. It's like not authorizing CIC to withdraw money.
would there be other way to do for them not to return it. if it returned....that would mean i cant process papers anymore.....please help.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ma. said:
would there be other way to do for them not to return it. if it returned....that would mean i cant process papers anymore.....please help.
Unfortunately I don't think there is any way around it. You can try faxing them a new copy with signature, but most likely your application will be rejected. Sorry.

Ma.

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
OP_POP said:
Unfortunately I don't think there is any way around it. You can try faxing them a new copy with signature, but most likely your application will be rejected. Sorry.
just feeling depressed...do they open applications every year?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ma. said:
Yes - each January.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ma. said:
I know someone with similar situation with other visa application, he sent (emailed) revised form and they accepted.

So, ASAP send email the revised signed form, contact call centre to find contact email address and information to be provided to locate ur file...also ask if they can send any note and try all possible ways....even if there is 0.000001% chance, then why not try. Good luck

princeonfire

Jan 25, 2015
This is also my first post, here are my details

Processed Jan 02 8:30 batch
Credit card charged on the 22nd

what happens next? how long does it take for the next process

Ma.

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
ak_indi said:
I know someone with similar situation with other visa application, he sent (emailed) revised form and they accepted.

So, ASAP send email the revised signed form, contact call centre to find contact email address and information to be provided to locate ur file...also ask if they can send any note and try all possible ways....even if there is 0.000001% chance, then why not try. Good luck
Please...may I have the e-mail address where I can e-mail it? thanks a lot for your help.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ma. said:
Please...may I have the e-mail address where I can e-mail it? thanks a lot for your help.
call CIC call centre and they should be able to provide email address...under extreme scenario they do put a note on file as well....

Ma.

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
ak_indi said:

may i know where he e-mailed it? thanks a lot. it's really a great help.

VadKo

Apr 20, 2013
Hello members,

I just wondering, what happens next after CC charge. Do we get any notification from CIC?

Thanks in advance!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
VadKo said:
Hello members,

I just wondering, what happens next after CC charge. Do we get any notification from CIC?

Thanks in advance!
If I'm not mistaken and recall, AOR for PGP last year were sent out around Oct.