+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

little star

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
kaiser72 said:
Let's take a break to think about this process at this moment. Other guys are still very concerned whether their apps would make it to 5000 cap.
Yes make sense.. lets wish for others and then will start this discussion probably in week or so..

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
kaiser72 said:
Let's take a break to think about this process at this moment. Other guys are still very concerned whether their apps would make it to 5000 cap.
I agree and i wish all the best :)

Vanman

Feb 19, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
We sent the application for my wife's parents by FedEx on Dec 31. It arrived on Jan 2 at 10:30. Our credit card was charged on January 16th.

The following link may provide some encouragement for others waiting to be reunited with their families:
[http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2013/2013-10-29a.asp

Good luck to all of you!

karamba

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
echo6315 said:
Hi Guys,

i am one of the user of UPS 10:47am Jan.2nd delivery. I called ICI this morning and told the rep. my UCI#, and tried very hard to get the rep. answered my concern, if i made my application into the 5000 CAP, as none of UPS 10:47am users has been charged yet, and I think UPS gave us fake deliver time.

He checked and told me there is a note under my application----- it's a complete file package, and my# is 41xx.
He said it's quite positive, but he is not guarantee anything.

BUT i can tell i am in the 5000Cap by that#, right?

I told him he made my day!!

Hope my update can give you guys, especially UPS users, some positive info.
i will update the excel sheet once my CC got charged. thanks everyone!
Congrats echo! Sounds like you're in the cap. That's great news.
Hopefully we'll start seeing charges coming through for UPS apps.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenium said:
I checked the status of my application too! Mine was received on 11:33 through Fedex. my appilcation was accepted. I am in early 2000s!
Noon Jan 2 and your file was early 2000. This surely gives us Jan 5 some hopes.
Did the CIC agent confirm this number with you

Thanks alot

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
Californiacicle said:
Every year matters when your parent/s is/are in their 70's.
I understand and I wish CIC will look into our parents situation with an eye of mercy .. whom they are in an old age & their only wish is that they spend the rest of their lives with their children!

Praying for all the families to reunion again..

garyfaifai

Aug 15, 2014
Hi Rossei can you update my line on the spreadsheet my payment method is by certified cheque. I guess the only way for me to find out is to call the bank and see if CIC has cashed out the cheque.

I would also like to call in and ask my application status and what kind of information do I need to give them in order to find out?

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
Rossei,

Can you Kindly update the sheet for me as I think its not editable?
CC charged Jan 17

Thank you dear for all your support and I wish you all the best.

polaroffer

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
echo6315 said:
Hi Guys,

i am one of the user of UPS 10:47am Jan.2nd delivery. I called ICI this morning and told the rep. my UCI#, and tried very hard to get the rep. answered my concern, if i made my application into the 5000 CAP, as none of UPS 10:47am users has been charged yet, and I think UPS gave us fake deliver time.

He checked and told me there is a note under my application----- it's a complete file package, and my# is 41xx.
He said it's quite positive, but he is not guarantee anything.

BUT i can tell i am in the 5000Cap by that#, right?

I told him he made my day!!

Hope my update can give you guys, especially UPS users, some positive info.
i will update the excel sheet once my CC got charged. thanks everyone!

I am in the middle of 5000 :p I can tell you that UPS did cheat on the delivery time.
But they eventually made you into the cap. All angry comforted and forgiveness to UPS.
Now the payment processing is just a matter of time.
Best luck to all of us!!!

CatherineL

Aug 27, 2014
I just called cic and mine was accepted. CC was not charged though. Mines was delivered via UPS on Jan2 and it was arrived cic at 12:35pm. The delivery person arrived at 11:04am and handed in the applications to Stephenie at 12:35pm to be exact. I didn't ask the ranking. I hope all the people worried out there will soon get good news too.

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
CatherineL said:
I just called cic and mine was accepted. CC was not charged though. Mines was delivered via UPS on Jan2 and it was arrived cic at 12:35pm. The delivery person arrived at 11:04am and handed in the applications to Stephenie at 12:35pm to be exact. I didn't ask the ranking. I hope all the people worried out there will soon get good news too.
It sounds like all the applications recieved on Jan2nd through Jan 5th will be accepted by God's will.
Because it won't make sense that 5,000 applications recieved and completed just in 1 day!

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC agent gave me the number. (I'm thinking maybe this number is the ranking of the applications received, not necessarily the complete ones?!)

My Money Order is not cashed out yet.