+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring new born baby outside Canada

aarav_m

Aug 22, 2017
Hi friends,

Me and my wife both are Canadian PR and My son born in India and My family sponsor application is approved , file is moved to New Delhi office. The medical request also received and Medical results has been received by CIC and ECAS status is updated also and there is no further update and it is almost 3 months now from medical results received. I know CIC has processing time for each category and application is in still within timeline. My wife has to return back Canada as early possible to retain her PR status but due to baby's application in process she cant travel. Anybody had the same experience, please share your timeline and that will help me to take decision. Thanks.

I send email to new delhi office but there is no response. is there any contact number for newdelhi office to check the status?

Thanks.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi friends,

Me and my wife both are Canadian PR and My son born in India and My family sponsor application is approved , file is moved to New Delhi office. The medical request also received and Medical results has been received by CIC and ECAS status is updated also and there is no further update and it is almost 3 months now from medical results received. I know CIC has processing time for each category and application is in still within timeline. My wife has to return back Canada as early possible to retain her PR status but due to baby's application in process she cant travel. Anybody had the same experience, please share your timeline and that will help me to take decision. Thanks.

I send email to new delhi office but there is no response. is there any contact number for newdelhi office to check the status?

Thanks.
Your are PR and your wife is PR in Canada......your wife only need her PR card and valid foreign travel passport to re-enter Canada.

Will suggest you try apply for a TRV for your baby to come to Canada........the mother is a PR in Canada who needs to get back to Canada to meet Residency Obligation.........if TRV is approved don't think that will stop the baby sponsorship.