+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPONSORING MY PREGNANT WIFE

Kanutz04

Sep 3, 2017
hi all

NEWBIE HERE!

My wife is 7mons pregnant and all our papers and requirments is ready to submit already. and on IMM5532 we stated that my wife is pregnant and we attached the ultrasound of my wife. So my question is how can i put my newborn baby in the application? should i need to make a letter to inform the cic that i want my baby to be included on this application once my wife give's birth? or its automatic already?

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR RESPONSE!!!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My wife is 7mons pregnant and all our papers and requirments is ready to submit already. and on IMM5532 we stated that my wife is pregnant and we attached the ultrasound of my wife. So my question is how can i put my newborn baby in the application? should i need to make a letter to inform the cic that i want my baby to be included on this application once my wife give's birth? or its automatic already?
Hi

I'm assuming you are a PR and the child will be born outside of Canada and therefore not be a Canadian citizen.

You can't do anything until your wife gives birth. Once the child is born, you will need to contact IRCC to inform them of the birth; they will request the necessary forms and documents to add the child to the application.

Kanutz04

Sep 3, 2017
Hi

I'm assuming you are a PR and the child will be born outside of Canada and therefore not be a Canadian citizen.

You can't do anything until your wife gives birth. Once the child is born, you will need to contact IRCC to inform them of the birth; they will request the necessary forms and documents to add the child to the application.
Im a Canadian Citizen,if she gave birth already is that posible my baby will be a canadian citizen?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Im a Canadian Citizen,if she gave birth already is that posible my baby will be a canadian citizen?
If you were born in Canada or are a naturalized Canadian, then yes, your child will be Canadian.

Kanutz04

Sep 3, 2017
it says in the generic application "how many family members, including you are in this application? should i put just 1? or should i put 2 since my wife is pregnant? And one last question, should my wife provide all of her family's birth certificate and her dad's death certificate since he"s already deceased? thanks very much appriciated!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
it says in the generic application "how many family members, including you are in this application? should i put just 1? or should i put 2 since my wife is pregnant? And one last question, should my wife provide all of her family's birth certificate and her dad's death certificate since he"s already deceased? thanks very much appriciated!
Your wife is the only person in the app.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp#family

Kanutz04

Sep 3, 2017
Is it okay to print the brief description of each photo we have as a proof of a relationship and just glue it at the back of each photo since each description is quite long. Thanks

Sep 3, 2017
Is it okay to print the brief description of each photo we have as a proof of a relationship and just glue it at the back of each photo since each description is quite long. Thanks
Don't make the descriptions too long: the more they have to read, the more time they may take to read it all.

If your application is straightforward, don't make it unnecessarily complex.