+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring my husband

Wanissa

May 17, 2021
Algeria
So im am a Canadian citizen but i no longer live in Canada but i visit often i got married and i want to move back with my husband we've been together since 2015 (dating) in order to sponsor him from where we are we need certain proofs that we want to move back to canada they'll ask about bills but my husband payed for them all the times the only thing i can provide is letters pictures of us and screenshots of us looking for and appartment and job offers i really need help

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
How long have you been married? Every relationship is different and CIC knows this. If you are asked for documentation that you cannot provide you need to explain why you cannot provide the documentation. That's really all you can do or you can start putting bills and stuff in both your names now and apply a few months from now.

Also, it doesn't really matter who pays the bill, what matters is showing proof of sharing a home and a life. Good luck

Wanissa

May 17, 2021
Algeria
How long have you been married? Every relationship is different and CIC knows this. If you are asked for documentation that you cannot provide you need to explain why you cannot provide the documentation. That's really all you can do or you can start putting bills and stuff in both your names now and apply a few months from now.

Also, it doesn't really matter who pays the bill, what matters is showing proof of sharing a home and a life. Good luck
We've been living in his parents house so all the bills are under his fathers name
We've been married for a couple of month now

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So im am a Canadian citizen but i no longer live in Canada but i visit often i got married and i want to move back with my husband we've been together since 2015 (dating) in order to sponsor him from where we are we need certain proofs that we want to move back to canada they'll ask about bills but my husband payed for them all the times the only thing i can provide is letters pictures of us and screenshots of us looking for and appartment and job offers i really need help
There are lots of posts about what type of evidence you need to prove that you will be relocating to Canada once your husband gets PR. Many need to update their file during the process to show evidence like giving notice at their current job, selling their home or giving notice to the landlord, etc.