Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 2/2015 and COPR arrived June 10/2015
LANDED..........
June 15/2015 Yay! 8) PR card arrived Sept 3/2015
suzanne2014 said:

hi I see a lot of older women sponsoring younger men but my question is Im a 33 yr old women sponsoring my 59 year old husband we have been together 8 years but I don't see anyone that has sponsored there much older husband on here. Anyone with a similar case? And if anyone thinks if immigration will be hard on me ??
I think if you put a really good package together with lots of proof of everything you should be okay.. You've been together a long time so that will look good rather than if you had only been together a few months etc.. I have the reverse of your situation where I am a male Sponsor about to turn 50 and my wife is 31. We've been so worried during the process that our age difference might cause problems in the eye's of CIC , and then just two days ago we got DM so hopefully we're almost done :)

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
suzanne2014 said:
I wasn't so bad the first time it was in Canada application so my husband was with me but now it's different Because it's out of Canada and I wish I wouldn't of sponsored my ex but it happened and I learned from it so now I got too move forward :( Ya and the appeal thread scares me to he'll and I'm never doing this again this is the final of it all and there is no way I'm ever leaving my husband so I'm so hoping I never have to appeal I'm crossing my fingers
yeap me too going through it twice and scared as hell for a SA denial - hoping my ex who I can't stand and know nothing about never applied for welfare while the undertaking was still in affect which would have been from 2001. - 2011

All I want to hear is SA approved file on its way to Trinidad lol - I'm nervous

Wishing you the best !!!