+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Independent Child

aj

Sep 6, 2007
Hello guys,
I am living outside Canada and I did apply an application to sponsor my daughter twice but unfortunately I didn't get any reply from the immigration except a receipt that they have received the fees.What am I suppose to do ?Anyone can advice ?Last application was sent November 4,2015 and received by Immigration office on November 9,2015.

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Ho
Hello guys,
I am living outside Canada and I did apply an application to sponsor my daughter twice but unfortunately I didn't get any reply from the immigration except a receipt that they have received the fees.What am I suppose to do ?Anyone can advice ?Last application was sent November 4,2015 and received by Immigration office on November 9,2015.
How did you apply? You can only sponsor an defendant child when you are living in canada. Sponsorship outside Canada is only available to citizens and not permanent residency holders.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You should order your case notes (GCMS notes) to see what is happening with the application.

aj

Sep 6, 2007
Ho

How did you apply? You can only sponsor an defendant child when you are living in canada. Sponsorship outside Canada is only available to citizens and not permanent residency holders.
Thanks for your reply. Yes I am Canadian Citizen.

aj

Sep 6, 2007
Ho

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am Canadian Citizen and I sent the application by post (TNT).

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
H
Thanks for your reply. Yes I am Canadian Citizen and I sent the application by post (TNT).
how old is your daughter? Hope she isn't past 22years. I would advice you call CIC to find out about your application. Or you can use your receipt number(number generated when you paid the sponsorship fee) to register on Ecas and see if your application will come up. Or you order your notes. Try and browse through the other forums you will see how to link your application on ecas and order for CMS notes