+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband as a camgirl - independent contractor

CassandraM

May 28, 2019
No dependents.

So, they want proof of my job. All I could submit would be the account I deposit cheques into. Great... Only I have not been making any money this year.

Last years tax return after my deductibles was embarrassing low too. I spent a lot of time in the states with my then boyfriend now husband.

I have the ability to make the money but have a bad track record at the moment.

The spouse I am sponsoring (from the US) has been supporting me (submitting paypal as some proof of us sharing expenses) and makes over 100k and already has a job offer (transfer).

I don't know what I can say or submit to help them approve.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Am I invisible?
People provide information on this forum for free. This means it can take several hours or even days for someone to respond. If you want free advice, you'll need to learn to be patient - otherwise pay to hire a lawyer who will answer your questions immediately. Please don't bump your post after only half an hour.

To answer your question - you should submit whatever evidence you can provide from the last two years including any cheques (copies) - as well as your tax returns. Additionally, you should submit employment evidence for your boyfriend including tax returns and payslips to show he is working (also evidence of the transfer) and demonstrate that he plans to do the same once he is in Canada. Also, provide updated back statements showing what savings you have as of now to support yourselves here (your bank statements as well as your boyfriends). I would also submit a letter explaining your employment situation (i.e. that your earnings are low since you've been spending time in the US with your boyfriend - but that you are providing evidence to show you have means to support yourselves in Canada as a couple).

Reactions: YVR123

CassandraM

May 28, 2019
People provide information on this forum for free. This means it can take several hours or even days for someone to respond. If you want free advice, you'll need to learn to be patient - otherwise pay to hire a lawyer who will answer your questions immediately. Please don't bump your post after only half an hour.
I did delete it after posting which debumped me. I asked because there was no views on my post, but then suddenly there was 42. I wasn't sure what was going on. I understand what you are saying. And you're right. That's my bad.

I will do that, thanks.

CassandraM

May 28, 2019
. Also, provide updated back statements showing what savings you have as of now to support yourselves here (your bank statements as well as your boyfriends).
How much money would you suggest to have in savings before submitting the application?