+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring cuban spouse just put in paperwork

Liah f

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everybody!
I just found out about all the drama going on with Havana closing down May 8. I just submitted my husbands paperwork just last week. I am so worried now because of it going to Mexico and spending flights for him just to do biometrics and medical. We just had a baby in March, so I am a single mother without a husband. I don’t know where I will get the money to pay for these extra expenses for my husband to come to canada now that Havana is closed. I want our son to meet his father and for us to start our lives together. Can anyone give me advise?

MrsGarciaRodriguez

Star Member
May 2, 2018
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2018
Med's Request
01-29-2019
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
Hello everybody!
I just found out about all the drama going on with Havana closing down May 8. I just submitted my husbands paperwork just last week. I am so worried now because of it going to Mexico and spending flights for him just to do biometrics and medical. We just had a baby in March, so I am a single mother without a husband. I don’t know where I will get the money to pay for these extra expenses for my husband to come to canada now that Havana is closed. I want our son to meet his father and for us to start our lives together. Can anyone give me advise?
you will get the BEST info by joining the Facebook group :)

Married to a Cuban - Canadian Edition

Reactions: Liah f

MrsGarciaRodriguez

Star Member
May 2, 2018
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2018
Med's Request
01-29-2019
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
Thank you just applied to join! So happy these groups are available!
I KNOW! its great! there is A LOT of good info in the Facebook group. i only found out about the group AFTER submitting our application :rolleyes: lol

Reactions: Liah f